Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your best stoned disguise

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thirdstone, Jan 18, 2012.

1. So we all know the basics when it comes to covering up any visible evidence that youre high, eyedrops, gum, a little spray. But i wanna see what the rest of gc does to cover up their good time.
    For me, i use a little bottle of this smelly oil you put in your hair, just a tiny bit and all hair smell is gone ( big problem for me).

2. I never have a problem with smelling or having red eyes but it might just be me. Ill come home high off my whale and no1 even expects that im high.

3. I dont hide it :smoking:

4. I am never without my Rhotos. Ever. :smoke:

5. Hand sanitizer and mouthwash haha. Maybe some eyedrops if i have some on me, but it's winter here and i smoke outside so if i come in and anyone were to ask why my eyes are red my excuse would be cause i was just outside haa

6. when i smoke thats my best disguise

7. just acting myself

8. Well, I personally just don't give a shit.

9. No one should really need any disguises besides drops, and cologne if needed.
    I put my eye drops in, in the morning, and they work throughout the day. They're my secret eye drops. :cool:

10. clear eyes drops, some tictacs and get this.. transition eyeglasses that stay like 10% shaded even when ur inside

11. A shirt with a big arrow pointing to my face that says "I'm high" under it.

12. At home if I ever got paranoid I'd eat a bag of meat flavoured crisps and drink some ginger beer. Coming back with breath smelling like you've had a whole pack of gum is suspicious, but ginger beer and meat flavoured crisps smell strong enough to mask it, but don't have the immediate reaction people get when they smell all that minty freshness on your breath-i.e. suspicion. Anyone asks why I'm acting a little slow? Tell them I had a couple of beers with a friend after work, didn't eat much for lunch and it's gone to my head. Simple solution :)

13. i wash my hands and my face, brush my teeth, change shirt or spray a lil bit of axe on it, and use rhotos

14. I put some perfume on if im going to work. Other than that I dont worry about it.

15. Michael Jackson mask

16. Personally doesn't matter to me haha! But hand sanitizer is a big thing, also people are all different when you think about it, I mean I know people's eye's like my own which will never get red no matter how much I smoke... then there are the people who's eyes get extremely red after the smallest sesh.

17. When i smoke in the car, i make sure to use some ozium just in case, some times my mom needs to use it or some shit. Other than that though, some visine and gum has never done me wrong

18. I like to eat two holes out of a piece of lunch meat and then wear it like a mask.

19. what kind are they? lmao