Your BEST smoking stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BooneRoad, Aug 6, 2010.

1. I love reading about other people's smoking stories, so I got to thinking of what's my favorite smoking story.

One night, two of my friends and myself are all bored with nothing to do. We're super bored, so we decide to call up our friend/drug dealer. Before I move on, let me tell you how chill this guy is. This guy is one of our best friends, so we're constantly getting hooked up on fat sacks...that is when we do pay. Anyways, he brings his bomb reggie, and honestly, it was bomb reggie. I normally hate reggie, and avoid it at all costs because I get a headache from shitty weed, but this reggie was good as fuck. Anyways, he brings about 10 grams, we throw him enough money so he breaks even, and we start talking about what we're going to do. This is our last summer together, so we decide to go all out. The drug dealing friend mentions how the most blunts that he has smoked in one period is 11 blunts. Of course being young teenage males, we have to smoke 12.

We head to McDonalds to roll our blunts, and after being set there at the beginning of our adventure, we start twisting those L's. Normally myself and one of my friends rolls the blunts, but since we were rolling 12, the other two each rolled one, which left my friend and myself to each roll 5. Took a little bit, but we did it pretty quickly. Now where I'm from driving and smoking is what you do. We call it a Boone for local purposes(name^), and we decided to Boone all 12 blunts.

So we're starting our adventure, and our driver has no clue where to drive. Normally on a Boone, you go to Boone Road (^) and just smoke a couple L's and go back to our city. Seeing as we had 12 blunts, we decide that it would be best to just drive wherever, Forrest Gump style.

When our group smokes, we're pretty specific with our plans. We plan everything our accordingly, to try to maximize the the fun in every adventure. Our plan here was to spark one blunt, then one again, then two, then three, then four. I've honestly never had a better smoking experience then this. Normally when you're four deep on a Boone you have to wait what seems like ages to hit the blunt. On this special occasion however, right when you pass the blunt, you get passed a blunt. I don't think anything has ever made me happier than being passed a blunt immediately after passing mine off.

At this point, we're in the middle of nowhere, blasting music, chillin back and just smoking. We're honestly an an hour away from our city, so we stick to plan and know we're going to be mad hungry after we finish. Right when we get back to our city, our last blunt goes out, and we head to Taco Bell. Normally when I get the munchies, TBell is the last thing I want, but on this night I wanted nothing else other than a chicken quesadilla, a volcano taco, a strawberry fruitista, and an order of nachos and cheese. The entire way back to our city from the middle of nowhere, I had been perfecting my order until I reached this. We're all stoned out of our minds when we pull up to the drive-thru and the person tells us to hold on. We're all getting our orders ready, and right when the Taco Bell guy says "Okay, how can I help you?", our driver just starts puking right in front of the menu. He lets go of the gas pedal, and we end up on a curb. We're all dying and laughing, but also in shock having no clue what to do. He's puking for a good minute or so, and we decide that when he's done we're just going to order our food and dip out. We get our food that cost like $30, go to my friend's house at like 5 A.M. and start eating and playing Fifa until we fall asleep.

Normally when I'm sober, I think how much weed/money we wasted that night, but honestly, it was one of my favorite memories in ALL of high school. I don't know why, but I loved it. Anyways, we made a list of things to do in the summer before we go off to college (Ohio State baby), and the last thing on the list?

Thirteen Blunt Boone. :smoking:

Post your BEST smoking memories, it will make your day better even just remembering your favorite moments, it made mine a lot better, and it just started.

2. what an amazing story :)

3. Nice story... There's a city in North Carolina called Boone where Applachian State is. They got some pretty good bud, is that where you're from? I dont know anyone from NC that would go to OSU though, haha.

Nice story.

4. Haha, no I'm from Ohio. The only reason we call it a Boone is because that's where everybody smokes here. If you want to blaze and have nowhere to go, you drive out to Boone Road and smoke a blunt. It's a 45 mph country road, never seen a cop on it once.

5. Still looking to hear other people's favorite smoking stories.