Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your best smelling bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Just picked up some bud that smells like pineapples. What was the best smelling bud you've ever had? What did it smell like? Did it stink up your whole room? Go for it!

2. Skunk. Made my entire room stink, inside 3 ziplocs. Lmfao.

3. [quote name='"Super Nova"']Skunk. Made my entire room stink, inside 3 ziplocs. Lmfao.[/quote]

Dude that's awesome hahaha

4. [quote name='"Codee"']

Dude that's awesome hahaha[/quote]

Haha. My mom walked in and immediately started looking around, saying "There's a dead skunk in here!"

5. Some of my smelliest strains have been Dark Knight (purchased, ridiculously potent and stinky, unknown genetics) and some Pineapple Chunk (Pineapple x Skunk#1 x Cheese), that stuff had the most funky and strange odor when you open the jar but after the 'cheese' smell went away the fruity and sweet pineapple smells came through that was so nice smelling. Almost didn't even smell like cannabis, except for the funky cheese smell.

6. Juicy Fruit, Sour D, Skunk

7. sour D is stanky same with blue dream but pineapple express is bomb too.

8. I have Sour D that gets through the jar sometimes.... It's insane....

9. Some sour d. It was literally the size of a eraser head on a pencil. It smelled inside 3 Ziploc and a pill bottle. It was niceeeee :smoke:

10. Yeah you guys reminded me one time my buddy picked up some shit that smelt like cheese and berries . It was amazing.