Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Best "MacGyver" smoking stories

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by waddleman, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I've had a few different times where through various horrible circumstances my friends and I had plenty of weed but no way to smoke it. Some of the ways to smoke it we've come up with have been quite fun, so I was wondering what everyone else's best makeshift way to smoke has been.

Our best one yet was managing to create a working bong from an empty propel bottle, a bic pen, some duct tape, and a wendy's foil wrapper. It was shockingly well done, but what has everyone else managed to pull together last minute?

2. Grav bong from two 2 liter bottles, a big glass jar thing (I think it was a glass plant pot.) 2 sockets, and tape.

3. a water bottle, tinfoil. i burned hole in water bottle, put in tinfoil as a bowl, poked small holes with a paper clip put in bud and smoked it. worked really good i must say. and it was very dank bud

4. If you're 18+ I really, really don't see how you can have nothing to smoke out of. There are 7-11s and corner stores EVERYWHERE for papers, cigarillos, blunt wraps, and of course you can use apples for pipes. Not having a smoking instrument or any papers/wraps hasn't been a problem for me since I was a freshman...in high school.

5. ive been in the woods before like 5 miles in and when i opened my back pack i dident have my pipe on me so pizza_n_booges SUCK IT

anyways i ended up using a rock and a tree branch to carve out a pipe that i then threw in a lake

6. It's not as though it's happened often, but there have been a couple times when we've been going out to somebody's house in the boonies and we realized when we got there that nobody brought their piece, or something similar, so we've had to make due. I mean, no sense driving to the store when you can cook up something home made and get high faster.

7. Once I was really drunk, I just smoked using my bare fucking hands.

Just lit the bud when it was in my palm and began to inhale.

8. i used a metal strip from a soda can, a bottle, and some chewing gum to fasion a g-bong and i used it in my hot tub

9. EARTH BONG. What happens when your on an island, you have no papers, wraps, or glass and your buddy just mailed you an ounce?

Step by step:
    -Dig two holes 6 inches deep with a diameter of about the size of a Gatorade cap
    -Space the two holes about 6 inches away from each other
    -Connect the two holes at the bottom (you should have a little "bridge" between the two holes
    -Get an acorn or big barnacle (anything that is in the shape of a bowl)
    -With a knife or a sharp rock, cut the bottom out of the nut to make "bowl piece". Make sure weed can't fall through the bottom.
    -Next you put weed in the bowl, put the bowl in one of the holes.
    -Put mouth over the other hole, light the bowl and get lifted!
    -If your scared of nature, you can put a tissue or clothing item over the hole that you put your mouth on.

Yes, I was in the San Juans over the summer and had a buddy mail me an OZ, and we are talking I WAS DESPERATE to get stoned. I'd say that is my best "MacGyver" piece i've ever made. lol

10. For real???

If so, that's fucking impressive. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

11. That's pretty awesome I wanna see a video of someone doing that. I've never really needed to make a piece because I've always had a bowl on me since I started smoking but my parent's recently found it and took it away so I carved on myself out of a piece of wood and sanded it and drilled it out. I'm quite proud of it so I'm willing to wait a little bit to get a new piece plus it was like 6 hours of work total because I was doing it at my friends birthday gathering thing next to the fire when we were just hanging out.

12. wow you guys must really like bongs. No one just uses some paper? Though I made a sick homemade bong out of a bottle, marker, and socket.

I placed the socket ontop of the marker downstem and it was actually airtight and acted like a slide.

13. Winner.

I want to try this once, haha.

14. Haha I don't think it even worked, I was just piss drunk.

15. Ahahaha :D:D:D

16. Me and some friends once made a smoking aparatus out of a super soaker water gun once. put a hole on the plastic bottle type thing that holds water (no water of course or you will spray your self in the face with water and not get any smoke) took a screw in bowl off a pipe we had and screw it in the hole then every time you use the pump on it the thing will draw in smoke and then pull the trigger and it shots smoke at you. there was alot of wasted smoke but it was still fun.

17. Regardless of age, we all get stuck without a piece at times. Sometimes you can't get to anything or drive anywhere.

18. Bible paper and a little bit of chap stick works wonders