Your best I got laid story.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NealCaffrey, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Blades,

Me and my friends always exchange "i got laid" stories when we are high, so I thought it could be a good idea for this forum as well. What I'd like to see from this is the best stories of how you got a girl you never thought you would, a moment when you suddently got laid without expecting it at all and things like that.

I'll start:
    I had been on a date with this girl at a nice restaurant, and we were in the taxi home. On the freeway she started rubbing my inner thigh and my balls outside of my jeans. I of course got very horny, and I thought that this is going fairly well. I take her back to my apartment, still making out like crazy and we are both horny as fuck. I stop her and asks if she wants to smoke a bowl, and she totally does. We smoke a little bit each, and she gets super super crunked from all the wine and the weed, rips my clothes off and start sucking my dick. She gets naked, jumps on top of me and rides me for a bit, then suddently she hops off.

I'm like "what the fuck, continue!!". She smiles, puts a pillow over my head and disappears for a few seconds. Suddently she puts lube all over my cock, and put it in her asshole. She rode me till I came in her ass. That was fucking good, I didn't even ask for it.

Then, we had another bowl and she went to crap out my load. I had another one while she crapped.

Neil.

2. Can bladies join in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Lmao. Duuude.
    Nice story, I'm sure you'll get more

4. please do haha

5. Best story I got was when I had to jump a fence, not wake the damn dogs and smash on the floor while my future lady slept on the bed

6. I don't know about a whole story but I banged my communications teacher.  That was fun.

7. Seems like people aren't getting laid much.. Disappointing!

8. I think this is a good one but i dunno. I was fighting with my girlfriend at the time and i was sitting inside my parent's hottub arguing with my girl over the phone, blah blah blah. After about 10 minutes my neighbor peeks over the fence and asks me if she could come in, i hung up the phone and said sure!. I didn't think she was serious but then after about 30 seconds she opens my gate and strips down naked and jumps in the hottub. We started talking and then she grabs my dick and starts jerking me off then i start rubbing her pussy. I then tell her to get up and bend her over the hottub and start fucking her then my dog starts barking so i quickly pull out and she gets out and runs back inside her house. My girlfriend at the time was blowing up my phone since i just hung up on her and then i call her back and say "sorry my phone dropped inside the water" and that's that lol. 

9. ^^^ i wish i had a better sex story like i fucked my teacher but thats the best one so far in my fucking career. Damn how i wish i could of fucked my teacher back in the day, FUCK she was hot
    -

10. I got laid with my female partner. It was amazing.

11. Ok.

I was 16 and late for work. My dads best mate offered to take me in as he had his car outside. Sat in the car I started to feel horny. I had fancied him for a while but being as he was older than me I never thought he would go for it. So I hiked up my skirt and undid my blouse a bit more. Took his hand off the gear stick and put it between my legs. Needless to say I never went to work lol. Ended up finding a secluded spot where he bent me over the bonnet of his merc while he fucked me from behind. 9 months later a baby popped out. 10 months after that he moved in with me and 12 years later we have added 3 more kids to our family. Lol

12. One time I was fucking an old girlfriend I had and I choked her till she passed out. I'll be honest I didn't pull out but I was concerned. She loved it though 😂

Haha, are you for real? 

14. Yes I am very much for real 😄

15. That's kinda messed up, bet your dad was livid lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. No not really. By the time he moved in with me I was 18. Had my own place. Dad couldn't really say much. He was ok with it after the initial shock

17. One time I saw this girl and proceeded to have intercourse with her. We took off our clothes and got crazy. I put my penis in her vagina.

18. #19 NealCaffrey, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014

Ah man, you did?! What shade of pink was her labia minora? Did the expulse fluids by the paraurethral ducts through and around the urethra during or before an orgasm? Did she enjoy your spermatozoa, or do you suffer from hematospermia perphaps? If yes, I feel sorry for you mate..

I'm sorry, I woke and baked just a little heavy today :smoke: