Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your best concert ( attended high of course)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by longislandstonr, Jun 21, 2011.

1. jimmy buffett at jones beach long island

night before rolled 3 blunts woke up at 7 wake and bake, got to the parking lot by 9.. walked to the beach rolled blunt drank some beers. around noon parking lot is full (concert started at 8)...tiki bars dunk tanks...bands.so much fun.

during concert rolled 4 jays ( about 8 people with us).

most amazing concert ever attended.

2. yelawolf-trunk muzik tour

3. the expendables were so amazing and i was so amazingly baked hahaha..one of my top 5 highest experiences haha..i had a low tolerance at the time and i was almost tooo gone haha..and expendables put on a crazy good show haha.

also seeing afroman while somewhat high was awesome.

4. Haven't been high at a concert yet, but hopefully I will be at the Flaming Lips concert I'm going to in August.

5. Phish. It was out of control. We smoked a quarter, ate like 3 brownies a piece, drank a decent amount, and did some other things.

6. Haven;t been to a concert high. I will some day, cause I plan to go to another A7X concert in the next year or so.

7. Saliva and Buckcherry at the Tabernacle....

[​IMG]

8. #8 stayhungry, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    Coachella 2010 - bassnectar's set, this guy from colorado smoked my boyfriend and i out. It was awesome chaos in there :) First time I saw a fushigi ball, didn't know what it was so it looked super cool.

Muse- I'm not a big fan but I sure do like Starlight. Walked over to the mainstage and they were playing it . I was too high I started crying, it was just to perfect. lol I laughed at myself afterwards , I just couldn't control my feelings at the time.

Coachella 2011- During Sasha and Paul Van Dyk. Oh they sound so good :smoke:

My favorite event was Electric Daisy Carnival 2010 and Audiotistic 2010 but those were on other substances:eek:

9. #9 BongSquad, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    AFAOFMAG
    i was gonna go see them but I'm not due to traveling to hawaii.
    my favorite concert was West Beach '09 (Santa barbara)
    lineup: dirty heads, slightly stoopid, pepper, rebelution, iration, some other random bands (expendables played the day before :( missed them then too!)

EDIT: rebelution played "Green to black" for 15 minutes... possibly the stoniest 15 minutes of my life, the atmosphere was hotboxed because of that lineup.

10. Rock the Bells in SF parking lot with co main event Wu Tang Clan and main event was Rage Against the Machine. The line up was just plain awesome..from Public Enemy, Hieroglyphics, Cypress Hill.

Last year Rock the Bells in Mt. View @ Shoreline had Immortal Technique, Murs and 9th Wonder, Wiz Khalifa, Lauryn Hill, A Tribe Called Quest, Snoop Diff with DPG and Lady of Rage.

Buckcherry and Nickelback concert at Arco Area in Sacramento. First ever rock concert..place was dummy packed.

I go to mostly smaller venues most of the time bc the stage is literally within a couple feet of you. Jet Life Tour starring Curren$y, Nas and Damien Marley, the XX's were some epic moments.

11. The Welcome to Hell Tour. Whitechapel.The Acacia Strain. Veil of Maya. Chelsea Grin. I Declare War. Sick fucking lineup.

12. Rage Against the Machine at the Hollywood Palladium last year. In.sane.

13. [​IMG]
    I don't even have to say it, if you were there you know... Best festival / concert ever imo.

14. #14 DubStepSmoker, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Chelsea Grin Love that band i like as blood runs black more