your best breeder

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Laucass83, Aug 18, 2021.

1. But Bohdi when grown in living soil like he does rocks. Big healthy plants in no time. Hell I vegged that one dreads bread for 35 days and it gave me 7+ zips

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Got 10 Barney's strains out here. +Skywalker from reserva privada IMG_20210820_090331584.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Another Barney's lover! Only tried them this year but I am so amazed by the vigor of the plants

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Nah even bodhi has turned them into phytohybrids as in you will only have the one homozygous phenotype. Landraces are meant to be untouched meaning they could have up to 8 phenotypes for you to select to your breeding preferences. You want to find a seed preservists not a breeder. I feel north African and central American landraces would do well for you where as I have to look for more tropical landraces for Louisiana such as vietnam, Thailand, Philippines etc. The landraces naturally have thicker stalks to withstand storms and thrive even in flower 80% humidity.

Funny how people are amazed by HBK genetics Chille Verde due to its pepper spice terpenes profile however pepper terpenes profile is very common in landraces in many regions but not when it has been hybridized out a 1000 times in the states. We have no documented landrace strain for north America due to us not preserving it and just breeding it out. Literally every other region in America has a landrace of some sort except northern America. Sad really.

5. All of them. (From front right counterclockwise) Moby dick, critical kush, bubba Kush, pineapple chunk, vanilla kush, gorilla Skittles, dossidos33, Runtz muffin, Tropicana banana, Skywalker, and mimosa EVO

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. .

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks everyone taking a moment to share!
    As a fan of ACE myself I grew Malawi, Congo, A5, PCK, and currently growing their cross of Bubba Kush and Old Malawi Killer from their RD section... I am happy to hear YOU talking about them so I know we are on the same page! But ACE lack in strong Indicas, so I can have a complete pantry =)
    Lots of awesome suggestions again thank you everyone =)
    Bodhi seems like the next new thing so I will look at their stuff carefully.
    (Phoenix seeds have awesome OG Kush and needs a special mention here)
    I was waiting to hear about Barney since I've heard mixed reviews.. Got in hands some Critical Kush and Bad Azz kush, gonna start them in my next runs.
    Anyone have good words for ETHOS? They sell their Multi-Pass for a 1000$ USD! Any member?

• Like Like x 1
  8. #31 Laucass83, Aug 20, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    (Unfortunately I do believe *true Landrace* seed source does not exist anymore. Who would want to smoke 5 or 10% thc strains? no place on the market for that. It has been 2 decades that cartels and other organisations gave new seeds to local grower around the globe to *improve genetic* and potency... And all those travellers exchanging seeds travelling around the world sure polluted strains as well.)

9. Guy I grow indoor for is ordering some ethos. Will report

• Like Like x 2
  10. True they have

11. Dont get me wrong though they are still a great breeder company.

12. Yeah Ace is limited as far as indicas go. I grew out their Bubba Hash and loved it. Very narcotic and a kushy cedarwood exhale.

13. I know what it saying. It's true. But still stable good weed!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Barney’s Farm is awesome as well. Their critical Kush, LSD, Liberty haze, peyote critical have all done well for me. :coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  15. I've just travelled a few hundreds miles to put my hands on some seeds I have great expectations for: Humboldt seeds co All gaz OG. Anybody can share some experience with the breeder (Humboldt seeds co.) or the strain it would be great!
    In the past I've bought some seeds from *the other* Humboldt seeds retailer aka HSO. HSO is located in spain, own by the giant Potsytemak.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dinafem has always been my favorite breeder.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You got to... where you at ?

• Like Like x 1