Your Best Blaze Spot

Discussion in 'General' started by trevvac, Jun 25, 2014.

1. hey GC just wanted to hear y'alls best spot to spark up? It will be cool to see where everyone else comes from! I'm currently burning here and it's amazing. The birds and the ocean and the salt in the air. Couldn't be better! Let me know yours with or without a Picture 😃 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403651068.027998.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What's up trevvac?

I love puffing on top of mountain peaks. Nothing beats enjoy some good Cannabis outdoors imo!

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403652061.497025.jpg on my roof for sure

4. my basement

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403653039.514724.jpg

River trail near my house

6. #7 The Brad, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    Thanks it's a pretty sweet area we hike along the banks to this sweet waterfall.... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403657281.569725.jpg

You can't see in the picture but there's ropes we use to climb down to the right of it. It's a little sketchy haha always fun though.

7. I bet haha, what state?? Looks kinda like Virginia

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Used to have a sweet spot at a nice lake overlooking the lake when I worked graveyard I go there smoke a few bowls and watch the deer and turkeys chill in the morning now its my back porch :-( occasionally smokingout there fishing or mushroom hunting I love being high on nature in nature very down to earth/spiritual feeling for me hearing fish jump pheasans cackling turkeys gobbling just loving the sounds of nature also love ice fishing smoking in my shack