Your bad weed experiences

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nick18, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Tell your stories!

2. never had one; i'm responsible and not retarded.

3. I think the worst experience for me was the third time i ever blazed. this was back when i was friends with this russian guy from school. This was back when he just blazed and drank, now he got into let's say, the hard substances, and my friends and i broke off ties with him, but that's another story. Anyways, so we picked up a dime, and me, him, and an armenian friend of his blazed. I was new to bud, so they sorta pressured me into having more than i had wanted. This guy's parents are crazy, so we had to take the long way back to his house.

The walk back seemed like forever, and i felt as if i had turned into a robot, and it looked like i was staring at a movie screen. when we got back, i remember using his bathroom, and seeing the patterns on his wall forming into faces, which was super crazy for anyone who blazes. Overall, that fucked up my views on bud for a while, but that's my story, enjoy.

4. Had a panic attack about 2 weeks back that completely fucked up my views on my life and left me with extreme anxiety problems :hello:

5. it was this one time....i ran out!

.....it's hard to talk about.