Your bad dealer stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Proud90sKid, Nov 22, 2012.

1. So, my last dealer was a worthless POS. my roommate hooked me up with him. Ok , the first time I bought from him, he was cool and drove to me the same day I asked. I bought a eighth of sour d.And he was like " you can buy from me anytime". He even offered to weight it out in front of me. I believed him though because it was looked like an eighth.

Ok, the after i finished it, i asked to pick up again. he was like, yea , today. and then he was like "nah its gonna be tomorrow, im sorry" , i was like no problem. the next day he did the same and the day after that , then explained he was dry. i totally understood. he said hed get it the next day "for sure". then that day he totally ignored his phone. the next day, i told him i bought from someone else (i did), and then texts me back later saying that his phone got stolen over the weekend and that hed be happy to sell to me again and that he had reupped and wasnt dry anymore ( i guess the person who stole it was generous enough to give it back? lol). so i texted him , asking to pick up, and he did started doing this shit where he'd say "its gonna be at x time" then at x time he'd be like 'its gonna be at a later time" , then it became tomorrow, this went on for several days. I was getting a bit impatient. i probably texted him too many times, but then again, he shouldnt have said "today" everyday for 2 weeks, and then promised to sell to me when i gave up on him. if he wants to claim he actually sells, it shouldnt take him 2 weeks to find weed , espescially at a college campus.

so i asked for a quarter this time, he said sure. then said it would have to be an eighth. i was like ok. then the time finally came where i could pick up. so when i went to get it, i get the money out and he pulls out a bag that contains 2 small nugs (didnt reach even fifth of the way across a plastic bag) , and im like "oh i asked for an eighth" , and he was like "it is , its 3.5, " and i knew for certain it was nowhere near an eighth. probably more like 1g.

Did this guy want to get rid of me as a customer, maybe because i was being a bit too persistent contacting him (not my fault he said "today" , everyday) and annoying him? Or was he actually dumb enough to think id believe it was an eighth? Idk why he'd do that. and if he wanted to get rid of me, why did he try to win me back as a customer when i told him i was going to someone else.

this guy claimed to actually sell, he wasnt some middle man.

2. You should have been like ight weigh it out in front of me like you said, sounds like he's tryna get a one time fee to be honest if you know what I mean

3. obviously this guy isn't serious about selling herb
    I think you should continue to associate with the other guy cause he seems more reliable and plus this guy is ripping you off and no one likes to be ripped of.

4. he might just not give a fuck but talk like he does. that's a common teen dealer trait. gotta find another dealer hopefully someone more mature

5. Don't judge sacks by how much they fill a bag. I've had an ounce of seriously the dankest buds I've ever smoked, as a daily toker it's the only weed I've greened out on, look like 14 grams instead of 28. The nugs were so dense that each one weighed twice what I'd eyeball it at.

I was on a night shift at the time and rolled a blunt at the front counter so I could have it on my break. Smoked half the blunt on my last break and was literally demolished. I had to sit in the back until my replacement came in the morning I was so fucked up. When I got home I scaled it out and even after the blunt the bag was heavy. The smell from that ounce permeated a gym bag full of sweaty shoes and dirty workout clothes so it was easy to tell it was great weed.

Maybe not your situation, but if I had gotten angry that the sack looked light I would never have had the best buds I've ever experienced. Invest in a scale and look for dealers you create a relationship with, not just pickup once or twice. Those are the kinds that will rip you off.