Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your after work sesh

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ska757, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hey show us how you're unwinding from work tonight. Pics are recommended!

Here I am!

Attached Files:

2. hell ya stay high bro. unfortunately im training for a triathlon so i cant smoke for 2 more weeks

3. i work at a hotel....fuck spring break:mad:

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      362.9 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      536.6 KB
      Views:
  4. I burn outside the back door after I'm done working

5. And before

6. i have a vaporizing sesshion 10 min before work and when im out, sometimes go to work crossfaded no one can tell and i do my shit and dont act a fool, and everyone like me

7. I work overnights, sometimes on the drive home I'm the only car on the road and the views are incredible. Smoking a fatty in front of this majesty is what I look forward to every day.

[​IMG]

8. Leavin' for work in a few, got a bong packed and ready for the minute I get back. :D

9. I just pack a fat vape an drift away

10. This is my everyday set up

Attached Files:

11. Ah my pickup after work.

My best hit up I've known for years says its g13 as he had yet to reup and sold me personal stash, anyways he swears up and down its g13 but I just don't know. Feels like sativa a little.

Attached Files:

12. No pics since the stuff i'm smokin on isn't that great... but a bong bowl later and I don't give a fuck. Got a good dip in, feet up, trollin the city. :smoking: