Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your about to run out!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flight96, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Anyone else got papers that tell them when they're low? Stoner's friend.:smoke:

2. How is such a thing possible?!

3. Your rollin up joint after joint after joint...then intsead of yet another rollable joint paper. You get this little yellow slip in the shape of a joint paper. "HEY YOUR RUNNIN OUT!"

4. i use those for filters, works lovely

5. That's ingenious! :smoke:

6. [quote name='"Flight96"']
    Your rollin up joint after joint after joint...then intsead of yet another rollable joint paper. You get this little yellow slip in the shape of a joint paper. "HEY YOUR RUNNIN OUT!"[/quote]

That is an incredible idea... :smoking:

7. Wow zig zag needs to do this countless times I go to roll one and I'm out and forced to use a bible or can

8. Yeah lol. it'll tell u when you've got about 5 papers left. Different brands have their own little gimmick to them lol

9. who makes them?

10. I have papers with a wire stuck on it so when your smoke starts getting short u just bend the wire n use it as a roach clip pretty much let's u smoke the whole thing no roach :)

11. Haha yeah rizlas say when your at ten left and purehemps tell you at 5

12. I saw one in juicy jays for the first time yesterday.

13. I've heard of those, pretty efficient :)

But I've never heard of the paper OP is talking about. The way I check is that little slit in the top.

14. They have them in all rizlas in UK as far as i know. Not sure about US though.

15. Yeah, rizlas are the shit. Blues are best. But OCB Experts are best.

16. Interestingly, in Germany, the "normal" rolling papers, the short ones for cigarettes, all have these. But I have yet to find longpapes that have one of those "Dude, you're running low"-papers...