Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your 100%, sure-fire, #1 techniques for secret indoor smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idioteque, Feb 15, 2009.

1. vaporize when everyone else is asleep, door closed. but its never 100% sure fire, because freak occurances can happen, and you should always be prepared for that.

2. Using a sploof, and blowing it out the window. I did it the other night, and there was no smell at all. Not even the smell of dryer sheets, mainly because it all went out the window. But you could do that and if you're that paranoid just spray some febreze.

3. If you got a vape, theres no need for a sploof. I use my Extreme inside my room all the time and my parents don't have a clue. Just crack your windows or something and its hardly noticeable.

4. Go into bathroom, lock door, put towel under door, open window, smoke, turn hot water on, leave bathroom. Come back, 5 minutes later, turn water off, spray lysol and frebreeze. Come back 5 minutes later close window.

This is in a dorm bathroom that is shared by two rooms (4 people total). 1 of them is a fucking snitch and would sell all of us out if there was a reward.

5. #25 CjX, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Back when I used to live in my parents house, I would smoke like everyday. They weren't cool with it, but they didn't even know. (My bro and I always thought they knew cause it was pretty obvious, but it was never talked about, so as far as we know, they don't know)

Basically I did a lot of things, from making a gallon jug into a giant sploof, lighting incense, Bought a fan with an ionizer, but the best working one was still 'Fan-Window Apparatus'.

Had a box fan that took up about 2/3 of my window, would pop that in, bring the rest of the window down to lock the fan in place, then put a pillow the the space the fan didn't cover. I would sometimes put a towel under the door, but with this technique, it was better to leave the towel out. The fan was on high, and what would happen is, I would smoke normally, and the fan would constantly drag air out of my room. The unequal pressure would suck air from the game room (room outside my old room) and bring it into my room. The air was constantly renewed with air from the game room, and this way I didn't have to worry about it going under the door and out there. You would still smell a bit of weed smoke, but nowhere else besides your person. Then leaving the fan up about 5-10mins after you are done smoking to clear all of the rest of the air out. This left you with no smoke smell, and air from the game room outside my door. (Which nobody was smoking in, so it doesn't smell)

^ If you want to do this, there is a small check you can do to make sure you are doing it right.

It is pretty critical that you put the pillow up next to the fan. The whole thing has to be pressurized, and if the pillow isnt there, the room will start to fill up with air outside the window. After you set it up correctly, move over to your door, and without socks on or shoes, put your foot next to the door. I guess you could also use your hand, I just always used my feet. Doing it right: You should feel air coming in that room pretty fast. If you want to make it come in faster, block SOME of the door with a towel. (Blocking all of the door will cause you room to have very high unequal preassure, and your fan should fall on the floor at around that time to equalize it naturally) Doing it wrong: There is no air coming in from under the door; Air is coming out of your room, when standing on the outside of your door.

If this is the case, check your window, make sure that air is only going out and no coming in. If your room becomes to negatively pressurized because something was setup wrong, you better bet your ass that air pressure will do it's own job of correcting that problem. (i.e. Your fan is knocked over by the enormous air pressure trying to come in the room)

Always had a bunch of people ask, when this is setup, how should you smoke? The answer is, you can smoke anywhere, just not near the door. As long as it's still up and still working, you wouldn't even need a sploof. Just try to blow all your smoke high, so it doesn't stick to any furniture. Sooner or later it will be sucked out of the window, and new air from the room outside yours.

Honestly, that always worked for me. 2 1/2 years of smoking at my parents house, and I was never caught.

6. \t\t
    These two combined are exactly what I do. Except for me, when I am alone, half of a bowlpack is one hit for me. Just torch it and take a massive rip.

Also, a vape is another great way, and it takes way less effort to keep it hidden. Even with the stinkiest weed (in my experience, different types of kush has been the stinkiest) just toweling the door and using a sploof will guarantee you aren't found.

7. That unnecessarily hurts your lungs and/or brain. Easiest way is just to take massive hits with a window cracked, then blow through a sploof. If you're really paranoid light some incense afterwards. This has always worked for me, the smell dissappears in a matter of 2 minutes

8. well, turn the heat or AC on depending on what weather you are and go sit by the intake vent, well i have one in my room, so i sit by that and then use a sploof to blow into it and then febreeze the room.

that works for me, oh and i have a fan at the window on high and i sit where i can face the back and just blow the smoke out the fan back so it goes through the front.

9. I always just pack one hit in my bowl and torch it, then i blow the smoke through a sploof made out of activated carbon. I just bought some activated carbon from the pet store (it's used to filter fishtanks) and put some in the bottom of an empty water bottle and poked holed in the bottom of the bottle. Blow the smoke through and nothing comes out, no smell at all. I still blow it out the window, though, just to be cautious

10. I have a window-mounted fan in my room so when I want to smoke inside I just put that on and it sucks all the air out of my room straight outside. So I just smoke next to the fan (keeping my chillum on level with it so any excess smoke escaping goes right out.

11. I walk in with my bag of weed in my pocket, say hi to my mom go downstairs and turn on some tunes and pack a bowl and light up.

12. I like to smoke blunts, so it's a bit hard to cover that smell inside. If I really don't feel like sitting in my back yard (where I normally go to smoke); I can just stand near my window, and hold my hand outside so none of the smoke comes in. When I go to take a hit, I just pop my head outside, and take my hit... Pretty simple really. I burn some scented candles to cover up any smoke that may come back in to my room due to a breeze or whatever.

13. Okay you have two options:

Option A (Smoking):
    1. Open window completely
    2. Place a large fan (hopefully as big as your window) in your window but have it facing OUTWARDS
    3. Turn on the fan on full power
    4. Smoke weed and blow it roughly in the area of the fan.
    - Watch as all the smoke gets sucked out of your room and shot outside

Option B, Stealth Option (Vaping):
    1. Construct a lightbulb vaporizer (very easy, use a tutorial on GC to help you)
    2. Construct a sploof (very easy, I just use a half-roll of toilet paper, and taped like 5 dryer sheets on the one end of it and shoved a few down the tube)
    3. Open window slightly
    4. Take your toke, blow it through the sploof out the window
    - Watch as a light wisp of vapor leaves the sploof
    [Yes a sploof DOES work with a vaporizer, you'll start to see the dryer sheets stuffed in it turn a brownish colour after a while]

14. i just open the windows turn on the fan then go back to the window sit back and spark it and blow out the window easy as tht no smell

15. I pretty much just lock the door and blow my hits out of the window through a sploof. Works every time.

16. #36 turbonacular, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    ok this is what i do... first i have a sploof, and i pray some febreze in the bottom end of it, and blow it into a pillow (does that make sense?) sometimes i burn incense (thought not that much) but mostly I burn a scented candle and use good smelling febreze with a slightly opened window.... oh and don't forget to clog the little opening under your door with a towel or something ....
    oh right and use something like a pipe/bubbler or something small that doesn't make too much noise like a bong... you could cover up the bowl with your thumb or your lighter to make the bud stop burning, and creating smoke.

i hope that makes sense:smoke:

17. Pack snaps(1hit), and try to not let a lot of smoke come directly off the bowl, exhale hits through a carbon sploof with the window open and a fan going somewhere in the room (facing the window would be best but it's a big fan). When your done smoking put everything away and go wash up. Then smell everywhere when I'm going back to my room, determine how strong smell is, and then spray Ozium in 1-2 second increments towards the middle of the room. Then I wait 10-20 minutes and see how the smell is, and spray a but more if needed.

18. just blow the smoke out the window. easy and effective.

19. Like everyone's said, pack one hit at a time. Make sure the bud is completely out by the time you're doing inhaling otherwise loose smoke will escape into the air. Use a sploof or ghost the hit. You can also use the car deodorizers like Ozium that someone mentioned. These are miracle workers when it comes to odors. So if nobody else is in the house with you, you can stick some towels or clothes under your door crack, hotbox your room, spray some car deodorizer, and fan out the room. Lysol and Oust work well, too.