youngsters think they are cool

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bleezie_King, Aug 17, 2008.

1. i guess...sht just got me mad.....like i was in israel this summer and i was staying at this hostel it was like 130 in the morning and i was trying to sleep when i hear all these fucking british kids yelling their heads off in the hallway....then i hear their trip leader people start yelling even louder for them to shut up....at this point i was really fucking pissed so i storm outta my room in my boxers and picked up the kid by the shirt and yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP AND YOURE OUT HERE SHOUTING YOUR FUCKING HEADS OFF" at this point all his friends peaced down the hallway and i didnt hear them out in the hallways late at night again.......

thats a lil more savage but i was fuckin pissed.....with those little kids i just wanted them to stop throwing water balloons at peoples cars and thinking they were the shit

2. hah i love pointing out people who are smoking, usually everyone i meet is cool about it tho, it's really accepted in michigan. i met a black dude working at 7 eleven at 11 pm who worked the night shift and my friend ended up selling him a bag and smoking with him at 3 am out back

3. ill believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet,

dont be so ignorant. . .

4. Dude it was nuts. Already posted in general as "SCARY SHIT YO" but yeah. Just chillin on my porch at night lightin a bowl and this falcon dive bombs at me yo. So scary:eek:

5. Makin' the block HOT..no good

6. Ehh, I think he was referring to kids in the 12-14 age group. And a lot of kids that age are incredibly annoying regardless of their race. Now this isn't all of them but ya gotta admit most of them think they are the shit and they know everything and are incredibly cool when in reality they are the dumbest motherfuckers ever. I know, I was 12-14 once and looking back even though I wasn't that bad there were times when I was just fucking retarded.

7. your right there has been times in the past were i was fucking retarded. but you cant really get to mad because we all went through that. and im sure even today alot of us are stupid or act retarded at times. so all we can do is educate those dumber then us =] im fucking stoned hope that made sense

8. i would of blaZed them up:smoke: