Younger Brothers Graduation

Discussion in 'General' started by SpotlessMind16, May 25, 2013.

1. So my younger brother is graduating high school today. In a word, it's weird. Just a year ago, I was the one walking across the stage to shake the hand of my principal and former teachers, and now a friend and confidant I've known since the day he was born is doing the same. I'll only be 20 in three months, but I already feel old, as if this year has gone by so quickly I hardly had the time to relax and take it all in. I've never really noticed until now just how fast time goes. My dad has a few years left before he hits the big 6-0, and my mom and step-dad just recently broke into their 50's, so if I'm feeling this way, I can only imagine how they must be feeling, knowing that in a mater of hours, they're youngest son is taking one of the biggest steps anyone could make in their life, and moving on toward bigger things. Maybe I'm getting nostalgic and sentimental because I just pulled an all-nighter and I'm strung-out and exhausted; maybe it's because of the unnatural amount of Pre-2000's music I listened to throughout the night. The only thing I know for certain is that no matter what he's done to torture me in the past, I couldn't be prouder of him. And regardless of the fact that he's gotten to be an inch or two taller than me, and may eventually end up being more successful, he'll always be my little brother, and no matter where I am, I'll always have his back.

2. Im 23 and my lil brother graduated last year  and I def feel you on that. He is also way bigger and taller than me and prolly will be more successful in life maybe not more money but def happier all around and at peace with the world that's cool as shit to me. My brother and I are complete opposites but he'll always be lil bro and id sacrifice anything for him. I love you bro.

3. congrats i guess?
    wish i had a brother....or knew my sister