Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Young Smokers Guide to Hitting there Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Hit it as hard and as long as you can till your coughing yoour longs out dont just take a hit and inhale hit it hard

2. pointless thread.....

3. Disagree. Take what you can handle or whatch what your friends are doing and try and match them to make sure your getting the same amount. And in my case from what ive seen from a few people ive toked with take too much and youll be on your ass for a bit coughing and may have to pass because you dont think your up to it.

Agreed useless.

4. Stellar Guide Bro, have you looked into publishing?

5. cool story, bro.

6. Lame!!!!!!!!

7. Naw I've had a lot of smoke sessions ruined because my friends pressured me into taking too large of hits. Whats the point of taking a super big hit if you volcano the bowl puke your last meal up and cough for 10 minutes straight? There is none. Take a good sized hit that you feel comfortable with. If you don't get as high as you would like to or you think you could take a bigger hit, move on to the bigger hits.

8. Epic guide, bro.

9. haha not only is this a bad guide I kind of disagree w/ the way he says to hit weed too. Dosnt have to be as hard as you can

10. [​IMG]

absolutely pointless thread, with horrible advice. Don't purposely take such a big hit that you make yourself cough. Coughing will not make you higher.

11. If you honestly think that taking a huge rip and coughing your lungs out is the correct way to hit a piece then I think you're the one who really needs to be reading a guide.

12. wow. a noob writing a guide for other noobs. talk about the blind leading the blind.

13. Looks like someone is fishing for a sticky.

There, Their, and They're are all different.

14. lol. my thoughts exactly.

15. i lold so hard at the picture:p

16. kids these days buy into everything pineapple express says. "coughing makes you, like, 10 times more higher" :rolleyes:

17. one of the dumbest threads i have read in a long time, thanks for being an idiot. :hello:

you provided 1 thing and that was hit it hard? ...wow

18. "their" not "there" They own it, it's theirs. The weed is over there; a location.

I gave this thread the benefit of the doubt when I saw the title. I was disappointed.

19. OP, do everyone a favor and delete the thread.

20. Good story, bro :)