Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Young professional woman

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gray81, Feb 13, 2014.

1. I also finally just found a girl dealer haha sells amazing bud and good for you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Don't worry about not getting high your first time. The first couple of times I've smoked, I didn't get high. It took a few times until I got baked. Enjoy :) 

3. Well the second time I got smoked I got REALLLLLLLLLLY high.  Like at first it was good, then not so good.  Pins and needles all over my whole body... was almost painful.  So I crashed out at my buddy's house until morning because there's no way I was gonna drive home like that.  I think next time, I won't smoke as much.  I didn't know what to expect so I smoked a lot more than I did the first time, and I think I may have gone a little overboard for my second time.  LOL

4. @[member="gray81"] don't worry 2nd time for me was like that to, I was like "well 1st was pretty much nothing so I'm taking a lot now" and boom! I was flying! Just enjoy! xD

5. What state you in because trust me I'm sure your state isn't as anti pot as mine I live in Idaho and its been voted to be te last state to legalize.
    But anyways usually finding a connect takes a lot of time you usually have to go through person, through person, through person and so on but eventually you'll find it.
    Maybe go to the skaye park and as teenagersfor a hhookup.

6. #86 Uncle_Meat420, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    ^God damn it Idaho is retarded. Lets raise the speed limits to 80, but no pot!

You people telling her to grow are not thinking this through

Where in the hell is she going to get seeds if she can't even find weed?

Conrgats you finnaly smoked though. So glad I live in WA where it's legal and easy to find. 

What kind of prices are you getting and what state? 

Most new tokers get ripped off pretty bad price wise.

7. #87 DoubtfulFire495, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    Edit: Didn't see that you already smoked lol congrats

8. I'm in a similar boat...except a smidge older.  I'm a 38, professional female software executive, never smoked before, no friends that smoke (or so I thought) but I really wanted to try it.  I finally started to mention it to friends in a joking manner to test the waters.  That led to friends saying they've smoked, don't anymore but would get some for us to try.  Most of those people never pulled through for one reason or another but finally one friend texted one night and I took him up on the offer.

I had a drink prior to smoking the first time which resulted in an ok experience.  The next weekend we tried it again but this time I'd had two drinks prior and I got really sick.  I'm a one and done kinda girl with alcohol...two is a lot for me. Since these were unplanned smoking events, I didn't know I shouldn't have my normal friday night happy hour drink!  So I told my friend I really wanted to try it without alcohol.

So the next night we smoked up without alcohol and holy shit was it gooooood!!!  Like amazingly good.  Like I'd rather never, ever drink again if I could smoke instead!  

I've only done this three times but I'm hooked.  The problem I'm facing now is how do I get this stuff on my own?  I live in NYC so you'd think it'd be easy.  But I'm still finding it hard to navigate these waters.  I'm an introvert so striking up conversations with random people isn't my forte. I've figured out how to do this for my job but I have no idea how to casually ask someone "Do you have a hookup for me???"  ugh...

My friend said he'd hook me up but it was in a "I'll get it for you then you pay me" kinda way.  I'd rather just get it on my own so I don't have to rely on him every time!  Apparently there is this delivery system in NYC but you have to get a referral.  

Good luck on your journey...I hope the third time's a charm :D

9. Well, third time's the charm. Just try it again, but use something less potent than dabs (if you were using it), instead ask for someone to build you a joint if you are into that sort of thing, maybe being high instead of INSANELY HIGH would do u better. Personally I like smoking joints because rolling paper is the only thing I can get my hands on here. If you get comfortably high you will also like to do other activities while high instead of being couch-locked jajajajaja.

Just wait until you have sex while high! :)

Done!  sooooooooo gooooood :D

12. :yay:  

13. Conveniently, the friend I get high with is also my FWB....it works out on so many levels lol

14. #94 Toxy, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    There's probably legalization movements that happen in your nearest big city, which could help you out a lot if you make friends with the right people. :)

No reason to be nervous, we're a pretty calm group of people. 8)

15. Should move out to California, lots of successful firms looking for beautiful talent. Wouldn't have to worry about finding weed anymore not to mention how much cooler it is here lol. And I'm sure you could score a job quickly, before even moving probably. Look at Kilner Perkins.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. you buy seeds online. like everyone else.

17. I did not read anything but the title of this thread.  Young professional woman.  Yes I would bang.  Next thread.

18. #98 Aristocat, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Like the OP I am in my early 30s and a professional. People would lose their minds if they knew I smoked weed ever let alone grew it. I was sort of wild in my teens and smoked all the time but once I hit big name college I had my nose too close to a book to fit a joint in between. Also smoking is more medical in my mind because I am lame and get sleepy.

I did not read every post but I will say you should never ever tell anyone at your job about anything to do with weed. I don't care how cool they seem. If you are a professional then you are in a world where people will throw you under the bus. This is a fact.

If someone is reading this is the same situation then I would say they should get to know a lot of different people. Go on meetup.com or whatever and get a good amount of new friends. There will be some smokers. 

It made me sad to read about dudes trying to be the only supply for weed. That is weak. I totally get how creepy a comment like "you can get me back" is from some guy. If your state isn't legal than I would suggest to get to know the women in his circle. They will know what is up. If you are in a legal state than get legal. If the only option is depending on someone you don't feel right about, then weed isn't that important. 

If you decide to grow then check out the reviews of seed banks here. You don't need anyone to get weed if you take it upon yourself, just be aware of what could happen. Also don't put yourself in a situation where you are around people you don't KNOW are legit otherwise you take on more risk. 

I will admit I didn't read every post. So no judgments on anyone. I just come from a same place in that I didn't know people who smoked or could help me out. I had to go on the internet to places like this to figure out how to grow. I just get all sad face when I think people can't just get weed when they want. 

19. fyi bar weed is usually bush......well at least it is if its in a crackhead area

20. What state are you from?

Elevate the mind. 🍁