Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Young professional woman

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gray81, Feb 13, 2014.

1. tiny setup is easily concealed....but your right, its WAY too much stress growing in a rental. unless they are cool. cool people are cool. not cool people suck.

good for you for doing what you want though gray......thats always the way to be.

It's probably safer too!

3. teeheee that's so cuteeeeeee
    well i don't know if weed'll help you get motivated
    that's like the one thing that it doesn't do for most LOL
    I hope you get whatever you want to get out of the experienceeeee

4. This is something I have considered but again worried about someone from my work finding out.... sigh.... sucks because they're really involved in the community and want to have an upstanding community service oriented appearance. Politics.  Always have hated 'em.  But I make decent money and like what I do so can't just ruin that.

I worry too much.

5. Thanks friend... yeah I got a walk in closet that I could prob hide it in but knowing me I'd worry about that too. Although the maintenance man looks chill. He was chatting me up the other day. Hah!

6. Yeah thinking through it I agree with that!

7. Yeah my prob is I have been motivated... got the career... got the degree.... got the income... ready to make some choices for myself.  Don't want to overdo it but definitely want to wind down, start to enjoy life.. that kind of thing.  Sick of working for money and approval of others!  

8. Tiny setups can be run off a single extension cord.. And don't need to be any bigger than 1ftx1ft.

Chat up your maintenance man though. He might know what's up. Feel people out.

Or avoid everyone completely and grow.

:metal:

You sound cool though gray, chat any one up you would be comfortable with bring it up casually, see where it goes

9. I envy you, I wish I did that instead of doing it since high school. Just a heads up, enjoy the first few times because you'll never get that blazed again. Make a perfect setup though, with munchies, movies, music, whatever and it'll be a good time

10. Talking to him is tempting for real... he seems to like me.  Thanks for thinking I'm cool... hah!

11. :lol: good luck to ya then!

12. Right on... I will be sad when it's over.  Hah!  

13. What state are you located? You can always go to a meeting that's not in your actual town, who knows maybe you would show up and your boss would be there (would be rather cool haha)

14. Hey there. I'm around the same age as you, professional in tech, female, and only recently started getting it regularly.

I first tried it in college (didn't hang out with the right folks), but again most of my close friends never smoked.

I definitely understand being self conscious as a woman. I was definitely nervous when I first started buying. Always get a referral. I was recently DRY and my last guy left the business and it took me hitting up 4-5 friends and almost a month before I got another hook up. (Definitely need to better manage my stash.)

Bars are a good place to start. Hang out with artists (hipster gallery openings) or roof parties (depending on where you are and when it gets warmer) and BBQs. It's also a good place/way to meet awesome people. Hang out near colleges dive bars. Hang in there. I'm SURE someone you know smokes or knows smokers. (Hell, no one at work would think that I smoke.)

15. Ask close friends, and coworkers that you trust.

16. Just look at people that look like they might smoke, maybe some skateboarders, we always have dank trees, but umm besides that idont think is that safe going up to random people askin for bud, its cool if you live in an alright area but if its ghetto i wouldnt do it, and dont ask bums! I was despirate once when i first moved to san diego and this weed was the shittiest bud i have ever gotten but yeah i would go to a park and ask random cool lookin people

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. So...update?

18. smells fishy 

:hide:

19. No update... haven't been out yet except with a friend who thought I was crazy when I asked her about it.  I do have a friend who might send me some edibles though.  Not sure about that.

20. Thanks for the tips. We do have one dive bar where I used to hang with a friend before I decided to try it all out.  I think if I start going around there I can maybe see some of the acquaintances I knew back then and get hooked up.  My prob is I think I am lame and the hipsters won't want to hang with me. :)