Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Young professional woman

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gray81, Feb 13, 2014.

1. #1 gray81, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    So I'm a young professional woman, early thirties, never tried bud before.  I want to.  No family or friends that smoke, no connections, nothing.  Don't want to do craigslist.  Don't want to randomly go up to people because I live in a town where word gets around even though it's big enough.  Nervous.  But really wanting to score some dank. I am in a state where it's not legal and actually pretty strict against it.

I've done a lot of reading and research and I just don't know where to go from here without being nervous.  I know I will probably make any dealers nervous.  I'm a skinny white girl who's not your average toker.

I did some searching and reading around here but for real, if you were in my situation knowing what you know, what advice would you give me?  I don't want to risk much but I really want to try it.

2. I'm sure someone you know smokes but you just don't know about it.

3. talk to your friends, coworkers your cool with that you think might smoke

4. you arent going to worry a dealer. a woman in her 30s looking for weed is probably seen as a cool milf, not a cop.

imo, head to the bars. if you see anybody who seems like they smoke strike up a conversation. bring up the legalization movement maybe, especially if theyve got a bill going up in your state.

just ask if they smoke, if they do ask if they can get you some. if not play it off.

5. how old are you
    and
    go to a bar. the dude waiting outside is looking to sell. act drunk, not too drunk, and dress slutty. he'll think you're a regular, won't try to rape you if people are around LOL but be careful

6. I am sure of this too... just nervous to ask.  I am going to test out a friend by asking her if she knows what dabs means and if she says no then playing it off like, someone asked me if I do dabs.

7. Gonna test out a friend to see what they do... can't do coworkers.  Work for a prominent firm in the area and don't want to risk my job.  In a supervisory position.

8. This is good to know... I worry that they'll think I'm shady.

Bar is a good idea... we do have a bill up here so I'll do some reading on it.  Thanks for the tip. 

9. I'm 32... look young though.  I'll try the bar thing, thanks

10. If you live in the city, try a frequented subway on friday night
    again, if you dress like a regular they'll more likely gravitate to you

LoL, why do you want to start smoking al of a sudden?

11. #11 Sammyy, Feb 13, 2014
    Bartender. Buy a few drinks, tip well and get to talkin

Also buy a pack of cigs, even if you dont smoke..look for people you think might smoke bud and simply ask "do you smoke"? Its cliche and a little funny but teue that most stoners when asked this will say "smoke what"? Without a second thought and cigarette only smokers will say yes...the pack of cigs is so you can play off approaching them and askin them that like you needed to use someones lighter because you lost yours

12. #12 rozal, Feb 13, 2014
    100% chance someone you know smokes, probably someone you know well, probably multiple people. I understand not wanting to be upfront about it though.

13. #13 Tree Burner, Feb 13, 2014
    You could join something like NORML(National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) if there is a group in your area.

14. listen...all these ideas are great, but the coolest thing to do is grow your own.

your on the right site for it......read around a bit :wave:

15. Hell yea you should definitely grow your own OP

16. Well, life is changing for me.  It's a long story but I've always been open minded, just never motivated to be the person I've wanted to be deep down inside.  I know, deep shit that probably makes no sense but I am finally getting a back bone because of some life events.

17. This is probably the smartest statement ever, every single stoner I know when asked if they smoke replays smoke what, even I reply that, don't want anyone thinking I smoke nasty ass cigs.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. If I didn't rent currently with landlords that are consistently coming in and out, I'd definitely just do that.  Way more non-confrontational for me, which is totally my style. Hah!

19. Thanks friend... I will do this.  The bar is the right thing for me from what I can tell. :)