Young plant showing pistol 2-3 weeks into veg? Need a little help here (Pics HD)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TurtleGrower, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Well of course i'm happy this means its a female...(right) but Im just surprised iv grown 4-5 plants on 4-5 different occasions, i find it relaxing and soothing to have something to care for and loove the whole chem/bio aspect also anyhow..Im used to and ever other time iv grown I would have to initiate the flower cycle but this plant is small, quite young for sexing i think so anyways yet the part where i topped it a few days ago has a calyx and a two little pistols...? Some factors im considering but have no way to back it up and some dont even make sense but just bare with me, The first factor is this is the first grow where im using a HPS250watt bubl now and moving up to 400 when the ONE plant im growing like i said its a hobby more than anything can take it a bit better (just what i think) , another thing i was thinking of wwas its right where i toopped it and stressed it in some weird thing like that . Oh and the most obvious theory is that it could be an autoflower although its still so young and small. Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Some just show faster than others. Think indica dominant will show faster than sativa.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

3. #3 TurtleGrower, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016

so i can expect aalot more veg growth from this or an i going to have to nurture bud sites?
    like will it continue budding under 25 hour light?

4. #4 TurtleGrower, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
    doublepost*

5. Your plant looks like it was already flowered and your re-vegging?

6. No, its been under light since after germination :S

7. All of my feminized seeds do that within 3 weeks of sprouting. It is just something the feminized girls do. That is not flowering that is just showing you what you already should of known. Its still in veg as long as you have your timer set right.

8. I see...Good to hear then, i didnt know this was a feminized seed either

9. it might not be feminized it could just be showing sex already I just always get feminized seeds I don't have a lot of space so I don't risk wasting any space in the cab

10. Your fine that wont effect growth or bud sites, keep treating her like normal

11. Thank you i really appreciate all the feedback soo quickly!

12. The main reason i had no clue that she was a femi. seed is because i had a little bagie of random seeds so i figured i would pick my favorite looking ones out and i guess i got lucky. what are soome pro and cons of using feminized seeds? any difference at all besides knowing it will be a girl? (like i said im still semi new to this, only had 3-4 previous grows and all were seedlings that i had to weed out the males. i guess ill learn as i go)

13. that doesn't mean it's a feminized seed....it just means its a female. Feminized seeds are bred to be female but there's still females in regular seeds.

14. #14 king.j.thomas, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016

2 wks into flowering..

15. just the fact that there is no wasted time or electricity wasted on boys and i always request feminized seeds for my freebies also and they always oblige my request another little thing i like to do is run one auto in the tent while i veg two photoperiod period plants for nine weeks so i got bud coming down every nine weeks with only one grow tent

16. hey guys, I have the same problem? or not a problem I guess, but my autofems are all showing sex at 18 days from sprouting, how long should I continue to give veg nutes? I've seen arguments for both sides as far as when to switch to bloom nutes, but it seems to me that if they're going to go through "the stretch" soon I'd need veg nutes still or is that wrong?