Young leaves droopy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NewToTheDeed, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Hey there fellow growers,
    Not to long ago i have started my first ever grow, on a rather tight budget with only one plant.
    The germination went pretty well, and after about 3 days in the ground it started to grow.
    However, the first two pairs of leaves started to courl downwards, with the second pair (the first serrated one) recovering after a few days, and now it seems to thrive pretty well.
    However, the third pair now displays the same behaviour, and doesnt seem to get better, but the plant still seems to be growing at a good pace, and the leaves all have a healty light green colour.
    Despite seemingly doing well, or at least not to bad im still a bit worried and would like to ask for some evaluation by someone with more experience than me. It's about two weeks old by now.
    My current best guess is overwatering, from what ive read and the soil also seems pretty moist. (And lets not forget the algea growing on the inside of the container).
    All input is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Additional Info:

Strain:
    Bubblegum XL, Arround 2 weeks old, 4-5cm high
    Grow medium: Regular potting soil, seems to drain well, puddles only last very short when watering
    Container: About half a liter, with a few holes at the bottom
    Water: Tap water, about 7,1 Ph, no fixed schedule
    Nutrients: None so far
    Light: 300W LED-Panel set to veg-mode, 40cm Distance to plant, 18/6 lighting schedule
    Temperature: 25°C light on, 18°C light off
    Humidity: ~30%Rh

The plant in question from different angles (Taken about an hour after light went on):
    20200106_183508.jpg 20200106_183528.jpg 20200106_183624.jpg 20200106_183638.jpg 20200106_183656.jpg

2. Overwatering and the soil needs better drainage, needs perlite in it, in my opinion but take what I say with a grain of salt cuz I don’t grow soil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. clear containers promote algae and root rot replant and add perlite