Young girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dank City, Feb 12, 2012.

1. So this new attractive girl just recently started working where i do. I started talking to her and asked if she's going to school. She said she's a junior in high school and she's only 16. I was thinking damn! I'm 20 btw.

We've been talking at work and she added me on facebook and liked one of my pictures. Now today after i got home from work i saw that she sent me a message that says "Hey :)" I don't even know how to respond. She definitely seems like she's interested in me, she's always smiling at me and talking to me. But she's so fucking young. It just doesn't seem right. Literal jailbait and i just don't know what everyone would think if we actually started dating.

So grasscity, what would u do?

2. I would remain friends and only friends.

3. you wanna go to jail for young pussy when you can stay out of jail for young pussy?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Which state do you live in, because most of the states have 16 as the age of consent.

5. 16? no good.

6. Find a way to freeze your self for 4 years

7. wait 2 years

8. jailbait. let it go man

9. 16-year-olds can only consent to sex with other minors. There is a bit of leniency, but 20 is pushing it. If you guys were dating and you just turned 18 then it might be fine. But, legally, I think it's too risky.

10. I think that varies by state.
    Here it is 16 within 36 months.... I believe.

11. not a good idea at all. but then again, she is hot.

12. hit it and quit it

smash and dash

smoke the evidence

wait i forgot she was 16, you gotta wait 2 years bro

13. Hell if anything, see if she's good enough friend material. Don't go into it thinking if you get close enough you can win her over and have something serious, but maybe playfully flirt. Idk. :confused_2:

I'm 20 and I just can't see myself doing anything with a 16 year old :eek:

14. Sixteens fair game where i live, send her my way.

15. bangbangbangbangbangbang and then threaten her to keep her in line

16. #16 NIXXXON, Feb 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2012
    Become good friends. who knows, in 2 years you guys could have something special

Actually its prolly less than that. Ill assume she a few months into 16 and if you bang her a month before she's 18... Shouldnt be an issue by then.

17. But how do u know shes into u and not just friendly?

18. man i feel ya there... some 16 yr olds be fully developed and not likin the guys their age cuz they all immature and shit. its your call bro, if you wannna hit that then you can but be prepared to be criticized for it

19. who the fuck cares bout the age of consent... could you seriously hit a 16 yr old?
    im only 21 n jus no.... no hips / ass / or tits... maybe tits
    its literally jus a hole, prolly virgin

20. dude its the simple math of facebooks

young girl..older guy

coworkers..facebook request.."like"..message with a smiley.

do i need to spell it out even further? haha

everyone knows a girl like this..my cousins friend is fucking STACKED and is like 16 going on 25 lol