You'll all hate me but...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Neo of WNEC, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Is there any way to grow a plant or two in a college dorm? This obviously means I'm limited on room, light control, humidity control, temp control.

I have a couple of regular plants (flowers, ferns) that grow fine, the air is clean here.

Can it be done with regular household stuff? Water bottle? Soil? Seeds? Water? Bright light? A sheet to cover it? Anyone?

2. not a good idea at all bro

3. it can be done.

it probably is not a good idea, though.

4. If you are looking to get busted, kicked out of school, and go to jail, then growing in a dorm room is the way to go.

I'd give it about 3 days (maybe less) before everyone in the dorm knows about you growing. Then its just a matter of minutes before you get nailed.

5. Never grow in any space that people in authority have access
    to without a warant. So basically no rentals and no
    dormrooms.

Any other places anyone can think of?

6. I suppose that idea's out then. I just figured most of you guys would say its physically impossible. Weed seems so tempermental when it comes to growing.

7. loose lips sink ships.

if you don't tell anyone and think you can grow it discretely, it can be done. it is not a good idea and you would have to carbon filter the grow space like a madman.

i say don't do it.

if you really want to grow, i guess you could start your ladies indoors and then transplant outdoors early april.

8. hmmm a fully flowering sativa or indica in the dorm. i would wonder where that skunk was at all times

9. if u live in a warm area, just grow it in the woods near your campus

10. do what we do... buy a house split between a couple of good close friends... then grow a lot with everyone helping out.