You would think he is stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MadbuddhA, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Its 1:30 am and my dad is about to go to sleep so he is opening the door for my dog to go pee. A fucking baby bear sized raccoon all of a sudden hisses at him. My dad thinking "a fucking raccoon hissing at ME on MY property?", closes the door, takes pepper spray, and opens the door to spray the motherfucker like crazy.

Us, liking all the windows open in our house, all wake up tearing and coughing not knowing what the fuck is happening. I go downstairs (live in the attic) to find my mom and the rest of my family also coughing and tearing and all of us not understanding what the fuck is happening only to find my dad laughing uncontrollably downstairs watching TV.

My skin is burning, im coughing uncontrollably, and tearing, and im in the fucking attic. I can't imagine this shit being sprayed directly into someones eye fuck.

Pretty funny though, just pissed off since i cant sleep now and i was looking forward to sleeping tonight sooooooo much.

2. Sorry for you but..I like your old man. Maybe you should see if he wants to spark up?

3. Its 1:30 am and my dad is about to go to sleep so he is opening the door for my dog to go pee. A fucking baby bear sized raccoon all of a sudden hisses at him. My dad thinking "a fucking raccoon hissing at ME on MY property?", closes the door, takes pepper spray, and opens the door to spray the motherfucker like crazy. This fucker just eats this shit. my dad sprayed him NINE times. NOTHING. this raccoon dont give a fuck. so this raccoon came in the house and was running FAST AS SHIT! im tellin u this was crazy. he was knocking vases and glass expensive things that really have no function but are expensive and look nice down EVERYWHERE! he was headed toward the pantry so i kicked the little fucker and it didn't do shit. the raccoon just ate it and took the acceleration on its journey to the pantry. so this thing is fucking ripping apart my pantry and then i grab it and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air
    I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    The license plate said "Fresh", and it had dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought man forget it yo home to Bel-Air
    I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo Holmes, smell ya later!"
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

4. Pepper Spray has no effect on me...anymore. If you went to a high school like I did where there are fights daily and you get caught in the crowd of 3k+ people, you know what I'm talking about.

5. It hurts more if you mess with the areas it has affected.
    Don't rub your eyes or skin, breathe very slowly and shallow if it's affected your airways.

It is possible to develop a bit of a tolerance to this as well, which is why the tazer had to be put into use.

6. This kinda reminds me of this story that happend to me:
    Click here to see.

Bear mace (or pepper spray) is nothing to be fucked with =P

7. Haha he showed that coon who was boss :laughing::laughing:

8. haha racoons are lame animals anyway. whats up with this fresh prince nonesense. does anyone actually still think its funny?

9. I lol'ed for hours

10. That was the best south park reference ever.

11. Sounds like you went to school in prison.