you wont believe this...

Discussion in 'General' started by UCF-Toker, Jan 12, 2006.

1. i'm not sure if this has been posted but check this out:

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article337171.ece

quote: "I'd rather my son take a more proactive, less habitual drug like cocaine, than lock himself away and play video games. It's so lazy. At least with pills and coke you're out and about doing something."

I nominate that as the most dumb ass comment of the year... no... century!

i find it amazing how nieve some people can be and how the propoganda machine that is many world governments are doing a great job at what they do

discuss :rolleyes:

2. Drives people insane, thats a new one. I love that quote about a proactive drug being better, lol.

3. dubya tee eff mang

4. ok....someone please tell me how coke and pills are less habitual than videogames? I always heard coke was addictive.....lol crazy people!!

5. coke and pills? not habitual?

lmfao... riiiight, thats almost as stupid as that thread about drinking bleach

6. ...at first when I read it I thought it said he would rather his son use a less habitual drug INSTEAD of cocaine- lol, wtf this is what happens when America's "war against drugs" is focused primarily on marijuana when we are in the middle of a methamphetamine crisis (even though this in the UK)

7. Hmm.. I smoke pot, and i have since i was an adolescent.. Come to think of it. I'm feeling a bit insane right now, perhaps i should go out and randomly stab people while yelling Heil Hitler. (Actually heard about the stabbing and Hitler thing on the news earlier, crazy Russian guy stabbed a few people in a church.)

My theory is, if you're going to be a nutcase, it's inherent. You won't change it by not smoking pot, in fact, you may be speeding the process.

8. Wow, same false scare tactic used in "Tell Your Children" (Renamed Reefer Madness)

..Has anyone else seen that film? Its sooo funny.

9. ^^^^ i was pkanning on renting it, it looks funny as shit

10. haha its all good till Capt. Obvious' son OD's on this productive coke and harmless pills.

HAHA fuckin morons.

11. Ignorance is bliss.

12. ignorance is bliss is a great song.

13. Actually now that I can't smoke because of probation, I spend LESS time "out and about doing something."