You Won't Believe this!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tgrowth449, Apr 26, 2009.

1. This is more of an introduction for myself to the website. At best i consider myself an amateur grower, just FYI.

I am the proud owner of some very different, very unique seeds. These seeds were used to grow medical marijuana for use in an underground program to distribute the product to various people suffering from terminal illnesses.

According to the information I am able to gather, these seeds may be well near 10 or more years old.

I was very skeptical about the chances that any of seeds would even germinate and grow.

I would just like everyone to know that these seeds were stored semi-properly.

AND FINALLY!!!!!

I have my very own 10+ year old pot germinated and transplanted into my starter soil.

I came across some very good seedling soil in the nursery called JIFFY soil. They make small kits and other various products specifically engineered for sowing seeds. I have tried many soils before, and I even have my own "mix" that works very well for seedlings. I decided to try something a little different this time and went with this sowing mix that is premade and sold in nurseries. Turns out the soil is incredible!

Ok sorry for the ramble. I am very excited to see how my new babies do. Again this is really just an introduction for myself to add the the community.

I hope to be writing more posts on the status of my plants. I am available for any questioning or conversation relating to growing, smoking, etc. via email or AIM.

tcaps@optonline.net and tonedog0905

2. Sounds like your prepared. If you have any questions just ask. Last year was my first year growing and I learned only from Grasscity. :D good luck my friend!

3. If they end up being as good as they sound pollenate one of them and get urself a few hundred seeds of those awesome plants and send me a couple dozen =p

4. Yeah I'd pay for seeds like that for sure.:smoke: