Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You will never need anything for the rest of your life.We have reached perfection

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Aug 16, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&feature=channel&list=UL]PSY - GANGNAM STYLE ([/ame]

On repeat for the rest of my life.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKIKmU1Tc5g]Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - (1967) Full Album - YouTube[/ame]

You're out of your league.

3. LOL

Jesus that thing wins the loudness war, it burnssss someone please learn to master

4. what the fuck did i just watch?

5. dang it. you just ruined my high. but that was an og song, so i will accept it this time

6. What is this

7. haha wtf that was some funny shit.

8. i think hes saying condom star?

9. #9 kssmeimaprate26, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012

hah the title is gangnam style....i think that's what he's saying.

EDIT: i fucking love know your meme Gangnam Style | Know Your Meme

and fuck i hate this so much now cuz i guess gangnam style is like the korean YOLO.

10. [quote name='"kssmeimaprate26"']
    hah the title is gangnam style....i think that's what he's saying.

EDIT: i fucking love know your meme Gangnam Style | Know Your Meme

and fuck i hate this so much now cuz i guess gangnam style is like the korean YOLO.[/quote]

Even if it is comparable to YOLO, it's soooo much better, because you will never hear a suburban douchebro frat asshole say "GANGNAM STYLE!"

11. haha. good call its still too close for me. i have started saying p'zolo instead though...haha hopefully you know what i'm talking about.