You will never believe this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PatrickTheToker, Apr 16, 2009.

1. I was at Meijer yesterday. (for those who don't know, it is a store kind of like Wal Mart, except it is only in a few states). Anywho, I am walking away from the service desk, and I had some change, I was wearing shorts basketball/gym shorts without pockets and didn't feel llke carrying it.

So I am walking and there is a guy at the coinstar, I figure hey I will just give it to him. So I go up and just kind of toss it down on the thing, and he turns around and starts yelling at me, calling me an asshole. I just stood their while he yelled, then I said something along the lines of hey man I don't have any pocekts so I thought I would just be nice and give it to you, instead of chucking it in the parking lot. So then he starts telling me he doesn't need charity from some young guy. (he was prolly early 30's, wearing a fucking suit so I don't know how he could think of it as charity). So then I just say, whatever man I just didn't want the change no need to get mad. He tells me to fuck off, so instead of going further I just say thanks, and tell him to have a nice day.

He then proceeds to throw the penny at me as I am walking away, and tells me to burn in hell.:confused_2:

I thought it was kind of funny, how someone could get so pissed about something so trivial. I must say, I do enjoy arguing with people sometimes (when they piss me off) but it felt so good to just let it go, and let him go off and go about my day. It seems like he got more angry by me not getting mad at him.

Anyway,

Stay classy GC.

2. Some people need to relax and smoke a Joint, Ive ran into those people who take things WAY too fucking seriously.

3. wow, just letting that guy live in his fucked up world is punishment enough i think. what a dick.

4. i ran into a guy like that at suburban station once and almost got into a fight with em hahaha. hobo broke it up... a fucking HOBO hahahha

5. well at least you know you were just trying to help the dude out, the world needs more peeps like you

6. what a fucking crazy !! some people are just that on edge all the time.

if i were in his shoes and you tossed your change in with mine i would have probably been confused but definately not mad? lol

props to you for keeping it cool though! i would have been pissssssssssed

7. Maybe he was having a bad day..

or maybe just a bad life in general.

8. ^^ yeah that's what I was thinking. Or maybe he uses steroids.

9. hahah that's awesome I love people like that.

remind me of the time I worked at a grocery store at the cash register. It was some real busy sunday I think before a football game. I had a huge line and I'm usually really quick, but I fucked up and had to get a managers key. So after waiting a really long time for the managers, this lady like 3 people back in line when it happened she finally got to the front and left her groceries after yelling at me.

EVERYONE in the front of the store was watching her storm out. When it was her turn she stepped up and I treated her completely normally, like"sorry about the way, how are you doing today?" Instantly after I said that she BLEW UP telling something about time and how I wasted hers. LOL It was so funny watching her storm out. No one was really sure what exactly happened including the people behind her in line.

10. you handled it nicely.

if u got pissed off then u would have been down to his level.

Keeping cool actually let u essentially kick his ass in the end. lol

11. you should have thrown a fat dildo at his face, classic.

12. haha what an asshole.. some people are just mean he was probably havin a bad day

13. If you're in there again be sure to talk to the manager. Tell him straight up what happened and get the guy yelled at. Smile as you walk out, knowing that he got what was coming.

14. Yea, I always would used to get pissed off at dumb shit like that, but it is so much better in the end to just let it be..

People never know what to make of it when they get pissed and you just stay cool..:hello:

15. Some people need to pack a bowl and chill

16. dude in a suit at a coinstar is clearly someone who thinks theyre a high roller but is down on their last dollar, he was probably alittle flustered hes counting his pennies

17. I worked at a jack in the box for 2 years i had to deal with people like that every day.. it sucks dude way to handle it though.

Keep on tokin! marrryy jannee

18. As long as you didn't tell him to supersize it, there is really no reason he should have blown up. Shit, man, should have asked for your change back...give it to the guy sitting on the corner whom would thank you.