You Want a Real Petition?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Dr McJiblets, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Already been done...and this is nothing more than a placebo. No real change comes from it. All it does it "get a response"...and that response is the same that they are giving anyway. It's good that you all want change. But act locally. Write your Representatives and let them know how you feel. If you allow the Federal government to control the end to prohibition than you will see it turn into Big Cannabis run by unethical corporations with political ties. Start in your state. And FORCE the Feds to comply with state law instead of giving a scatter gun legislation that does little to reflect the will of the people. Some of us would like to grow our own. This kind of bullshit will only make sure that never happens.

2. It's going from 5/ week to 5/day of these things.

Spam it is.

3. #6 Sgtstadanko707, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Ca has put together a good one for the November ballot. 6 flowering plants per person. Medical will be left alone and they are even setting standards for bho extracts witch we're banned in ca prior. There are still a few gray areas but way better than any crap that has been enacted in any other state.

People went nuts here in Delaware and just cheered them on. I tried to vote it down. But they went for it. Now we have a single vendor license up for bid..no personal grows. And they think that is fine. Plus a $5000 application fee....just to put in a bid. And I'm sure that the vendor has already been picked since one one of the Reps from here allowed a company to come in a convert an old 600 foot chicken house on his property with water tables , lighting water collections systems and a new pump head and 12 foot high security fence....I'm guessing he didn't pay that money for nothing. He voted no the first time. But I heard his son talked him into helping get it passed.....I'm guessing I know why too!

It's sad that people want to be in such a hurry after how long and hard the fight was. Now they just want it no matter how bad the law is.

5. Could not agree more. We have been fighting this for how long why settle for less now when there will be better just a few years down the rd.

"6 flowering plants per person. Medical will be left alone and they are even setting standards for bho extracts" ...   kinda like Colorado ?

7. Co is 6 plants 3 in flower. Taxes on co med patients went up and qualifications for mmj got tightened up. And a tax limit of 15%. So yes just like co. Wait. Not like it at all. People really think co was making ground breaking moves. Lol. We could if had it 4 years ago but the people didn't get doped like the rest of those state.

8. Sgt, agreed. The bill being put forth this November should be the model for all states that legalize. Unfortunately there are too many conflicts of interests in Cali that even a well written bill will struggle to pass.

9. Yeah. I think it will be tuff.