You wanna see something gross? (no nudity)

Discussion in 'General' started by NewSalvia, Apr 19, 2005.

1. These are my feet about 20 minutes after two Soccer games...enjoy.

Yes. That's blood.

Attached Files:

2. lol that sucks ya that happens to me in the summer some times but i dont play sports for school anymore so it only happens when i bike or something but thats only when its intense

3. i just got rid of blisters like that

4. you have a nude foot

5. oh shit! Clothe yourselves with my socks, you nekkid bastards!

6. that looks like it doent feel good

7. youch man, thats harsh...do sum fire walking...I play paintball and being in cleats for that long (when I was playin pro) would always make my feet do that, if you do firewalking, it created callouses on your feet and you dont get the shit ass blisters anymore.

8. Ug, gross; why do i smell feet? Aroma vision...

9. IceCreamKidd, that's funny as hell. I sent it to a few of my friends and they said the exact same thing "Aroma Vision."

Firewalking eh? I might try it for soccer season. Where would i go abouts finding the stuff to do it? I know you dont just walk over hot embers, thats stupid as shit. Something about putting rocks over the fire, but that's all i know. Fill me in, Phate!

10. MMM that's tastey!:D

~~xOXoKristenXoxO~~

11. damn, i feel for ya bro

12. that used to happen to me, i play lacrosse, but its just shoes your wearing that does it nothing else.

13. i just started playin indoor after about 2 years since i played soccer last and the first game my feet looked that way. i stopped getting blisters after that tho i guess my feet got used to it again. it deff sucked tho

14. That can't possibly be worth it...

15. damn, tha must hurt. i used to get blisters playing rugby, the worst ones are on the heel, b/c you cant wear shoes for a long time in order for them to heal. dont let them get infected or anything

16. i've played scocer since i was 4 yrs old....it happens a lot when you play in a wet field and you feet are just saturated....it has to do with the shoes, but in soccer everything is feet so unless you like play serious soccer you don't really know what kinda injury's you get from your legs down esp your feet, my feet have been stomped on and jumped on with huge dudes wearing soccer cleats and those bitches hurt like hell, but once you have soccer feet they look gross and shit but you can't feel it too much after words i just got used to it and they heal up faster, i guess i just gained a pain tolerance to my feet....but yeh shit sucks bro

17. That's hot...or something...I play rugby, but never had blisters like that, I think you should take a bath.
    -Thinker