Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You wanna see a stash jar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by burnt toast, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Here's mine. :)
    What's up GC? Talk to me.

[​IMG]

2. might I suggest a clearer pic?

3. thats a nice little jar, how much does she hold?

4. Looks pretty clear to me. The outside is sandblasted.

Nice nug jar man, and the bud underneath looks dank. :)

5. Artistically fuzzy. ;)

6. I can fit an eighth in there if it's broken up fairly well.

7. looks like the cork takes up most of the jar

8. I have a jar as well, but it's pretty big. I could put several ounces in there easy.

Nice jar, btw!

9. nice !

10. nice jar man, how much did it run you ?

11. isn't anyone else wondering why you're crushing your buds by putting a jar on it?

treat your buds nicer!

12. i have these, they are airtight, (lightweight... not heavy like mason jars)

used for keeping loose leaf tea fresh, so it works perfectly for ganz as well...

also if you drop em they dont break....

[​IMG]

13. i haven't really been using those jars much lately... i just put my buds in medicine containers...

[​IMG]

14. :eek: That's some intense looking bud.

15. damn! that is a nice lil jar, the first thing that came to mind was a Koopa shell or Bowser's shell.

16. too small for me personally but it's yours...so, I guess what works is good right? looks pretty killer!

17. I got it so long ago I can't remember the price. I just like it because it's pocket-sized and doesn't smell at all. I just slip it in my coat and off I go!