You wanna make your own pipes? Here's how.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Dirt King, Jul 18, 2004.

1. If you smoke from or use steel/brass pipes....

I was over at my uncles the other day and he was telling me how the parts from our pipes are actually LAMP PARTS. It's true. So if you want to make your own pipes, instead of having to buy multiple pipes for $15 each just to get a couple parts from each pipe to make the pipe you want, you can just buy what ever part you want (many styles) for very cheap, say $.25 to $.50 per 10 parts. So figure you want a chamber pipe with a center extension.... that's 8 parts per pipe..... and so that'd be 80 parts you'd get for say $.40 (ballpark), per 10 parts, $3.20 for 10 pipes exactly the way you want them! and new! holy crap, huh!? yep. I wish I would've known this a long time ago... But hey, I could always open up my own shop! :D

Go ahead and start your search engines! search for the capital words.... of course.

2. huh? i dont get it.

3. Fuck metal pipes.

4. metal pipes are only good if your in the ghetto or your on the road, incase you need to ditch it.

5. What if you want glass?

6. I could never see myself spending money to make a homemade
    Lol, I would just spend the money on a real piece

7. Don't get me wrong I love working with numbers and prices and all, and doing the math...

but..

what?

8. Yeah me ether...

9. Hahaha dude, you got fuckin shutdown.
    It's a neat idea, but I'd rather just buy a piece and not have to go to all the hassle of buying parts and assembling it and shit.
    $15 isn't much, and you can get a decent metal pipe for that much.

This is a great idea if you want to sell them to people though!
    You could make some extra cash!

10. ..for all the people bashing and hating hes saying you take some plumbing parts and shit and put them togather to make a metal pipe (they aint bad but no better then a glass pipe)

but if you have ever owned a metal pipe the parts no different then plumbing parts

11. I've done this before, but it was a bad idea. NO METAL! Use only glass, too many metal fumes.

12. yep, if I leave the house it will only be with some kind of piece that cost less than $10