'YOU wanna get knocked the fuck out?!!?" he yelled

Discussion in 'General' started by Joe Rogan, Aug 7, 2010.

1. So im walking to the 7-11 down the street with my jewish friend from out of town. anyway in the parking lot there are these kids i have only seen around town i dont know their names. So my friend wears a yamaka i think its called? anyway it looked like a hacky sack and its just part of his religion and i respect that. but one of these kids was fuckin laughing blatantly at it, so out of nowhere im just like, "what the fuck are you laughing at?" and the kid drops this honey bun looking thing and just flat out yells "YOU WANNA GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT?!?"

we didnt fight but i was terrified, i didnt even get anything in the 7-11 and my buddy could tell i was shook up. we watched dude wheres my car, my favorite movie and his too, but i just kept thinking about the incident. fuck this

2. Obviously, the other guy was an ass. And it was really cool to stick up for a friend. But part of sticking up for a friend is taking a risk. That is actually why it is a cool thing to do. If it was easy it would not be a big deal.

Sometimes you have to keep quiet. Sometimes you can talk shit you can't back up, and get away with it. Sometimes it bites you in the ass. You actually got lucky. People get shot for less.

3. Lol, you shouldent be scared of a punk ass kid chilling outside of a 7-11, unless your a small guy. Just show some balls back and he won't do shit, especialy with cameras around.

4. why is your name joe rogan?

5. yes i find this story less than amusing.

boo this man.

booooooooooooooo!

6. You gotta get your manhood back Coach Kline.

7. Yeah that's usually me and my friends trying to get into fights. Its funny how people act. Sorry if I sound mean I'm bumping to ace Hood haha

8. ...........why is your name brwnskinredeyes?

9. If he starts shit just knee him in the balls and gouge his eyes for a while. :confused_2:

10. Earlier today I was entertaining the idea that you might be the real Joe Rogan...after seeing you puss out of the fight, I have concluded that you can't be Joe Rogan because Joe Rogan is an avid MMA guy and would have straight shoved that guy's head up his own ass.

That being said you should have beat that guys ass. Sucker punch style the moment he sayd YOU! You should've clocked his ass turning your weight into the punch and aiming for the nose, if you connect the fight is over!

11. i think you should have laugh derisively at him while sweep kicking him and dropping him to the ground, then you should have taken care of him how you please

12. Get in your isolation tank and try to forget :confused:

13. Pssh, anybody yells in my face like that would get knocked the fuck out by me. He'll be lying on the floor before he could even finish the sentence, "YOU WA- *socks*

[​IMG]

14. For all we know, that guy could've been scared of you and thought that if he acted tougher you'd back down. I mean, the dude was eating a honey bun. Nobody hardcore eats honeybuns.

15. Bullshit...in jail a gangsta mother fucker will stab a dude to death for enough honey buns.

16. LOL +rep

17. Hahaha.

18. Honeybuns are fucking delicious. chuck norris proabably eats like 100 honeybuns a day

19. dude necesitas mas juevos how the hell could that scare you that much?

20. It would scare me that bad. It's almost always Flight over Fight for me.