you took too much, too much man.

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Jun 17, 2003.

?

too much?

1. no. as much as you want is as much as is needed. :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yeah man, you been overdoing it. way too much. :rolleyes:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. nah man... you not been doing it enough! :D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. yeah. fuck off and stop bothering us with your shitty polls too! :p

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. do i come here too often?
    have i been here too much recently?
    i think theres been oadsa times in recent days that i've come across the situation where i'm bored with the city cos i've read it all! thats gotta be too much right?

2. i reccomend trying again... i managed to vote.

3. HAHA!!!

You know you been here too long when:

The last 3 pages of Today's Active Topics have you name in the reply section

You forget what "outside" is.

You wonder of there's a post on this board you haven't read yet so you start goign through 'em from day one.

Yeah, yer prolly on here too damn much, but so am i.

(in Beavis voice)
    "Hmh, hehheh, the blonde chick wants your poll!

PEace

4. (in buthead voice)
    "heh he, huh. poll. huhuh. i scored. nheh-heh"

5. ...

waits for wasted artist and theoretical employment ;)

6. I get bored with the city cuz I've read it all, too. Then I have to go look for other stuff to entertain myself with and that's work. I don't like work.

7. god i love that line from fear and loathing i came here hoping for a post on that movie. wll to bad

8. same.
    work for me is organising and constructing my website and reviing all my projected figures and finding new ways of better bullshitting for the money guys. does that sound like fun? does it fuck. i cant wait till its actually up and running... then it gets to be fun.

9. what i've been doing recently is trying to find new music and burn mix cds. mix cds take up a lot of my time cuz I'll make a theme and try to make each cd have it's own special flow.

10. wow, this thread is a year and a half old. I was wondering how long it was going to be before someone posted in here after whoever voted again.

HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!

11. well i guess you can do whatever you wanna do its you life

12. Is it just me or has Digit disappeared from GC?

13. people, people....

i bring important news!!!

I have discovered the ilusive "outside". it is no myth! it is real! i found it in two places, both i did not expect. the front door, and more strangely, the back door. i do not know how big it is, but i'm certain that it is at least as big as to be just beyond all windows and even the walls of inside!

holy thread ressurection batman indeed!!!! holy lucky timing on stumbling across ressurected thread a day after ressurection batman!

14. blasphemy! I have it on good authority from many other programmers that there is no outside! The doors are just an illusion.