You think you were freaked out?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JustDank, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 SimpleX22473, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    EVERYONE. Chill the fuck out.

He made a mistake.

If he was trusted enough by his parents to take care of a baby, he's obviously not that irresponsible. Weed makes you slow. Period. If there were to be an emergency, sobriety could make all the difference.

Don't blindly cuss him out though.

Edit: My bad, read ^this guy's post^ instead.

2. Next time you are watching your kid, you can't any medication, prescribed or not, nor can you go to sleep. Just because MJ is illegal doesn't mean that if you smoke it you become so incompetent that you can't perform the simplest of tasks, especially an everyday smoker who will function better after smoking.

3. Playing with kids while baked is great. I don't care if other people think it's "wrong," but it's not like I'd smoke around a 4 year old. I just don't mind playing dolls and watching spongebob (great show while baked) when Im baked.

But I definitely am not solely responsible in these circumstances.

4. #24 AK Infinity, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009

What a completely ridiculous thing to do while you're watching a baby, I mean WTF dude? You have no more caring or judgment than to potentially put a baby's life in danger, because that's exactly what you did by behaving that irresponsibly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.