You think the feds monitor sites like this?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ohms, Aug 16, 2011.

1. I'm always paranoid about the security and privacy of posting and discussing weed online, or posting videos on YouTube. It would be really easy for them to simply acquire information that is readily available to them in order to track you down, like EXIF data on images (I always make sure to erase mine). Even with the EXIF data deleted, I can only imagine that government level experts can decrypt the information somehow.

They probably don't give a shit about you for having personal quantities of weed, but they can for sure bust dealers through you, and I definitely don't want to be in that position. Also, most of us have more than what is deemed as personal quantities by the government, and something as simple as possession of a scale can label you as a dealer.

The way I see it, if you're postin pictres of weed and discussing it, the police might have enough evidence to back up a warrant to monitor your activity through your ISP and from there it's a slippery slope, they can go to your cellphone carrier and see who you've been texting etc

dunno, am I being too sketched out about this or what??

2. I think feds have better things to do then to track down 15 year old kids doing 2 plant micro grows in their closets....

3. yeah man I would say a big hell no to any law enforcement agents on this site at all, unless they are on to talk and share about the herb.

4. yes, they're probably putting a gps tracker under your vehicle as i am typing this

5. I'm sure some feds roam this site, not to bust people just to observe behaviors, learn about stoners.

Keep your enemies close.

Potheads = the enemy
    DEA Agents = saints

6. They. Are. Amongst. Us.

However they are most likely smoking a fatty.

7. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If someone messages you and they seem sketchy just ignore it and you'll be fine.

8. For the thousandth time, there aren't any feds here. They may look but they have no authority

9. wasn't there another thread about this?

10. Exactly about this...

11. Ok, aren't the servers located in amsterdamn? Doesn't that make it legal, and doesn't it create the 18+ rule?

12. You know what they say, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

13. i'd be more worried about the feds monitoring political comments, than posts about weed.

14. I think the 18+ rule is just the staff's doing. You might have to be over 18 in Amsterdam to get smoke but there's no legal age limit on simply talking about it

15. #15 Elem3nt17, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    The government doesn't need to check these forums to know I smoke pot and I think they are a bunch of lying crook assholes. I never have enough weed on me to warrant jail time, not even in my home. Its not illegal to state your discourse with the law, up until you start throwing molotovs so im straight. I dont have any priors, fuckers dont have my fingerprints on file.

16. For the thousandth time, they can suck my balls.

17. Even if they did stalk this website, you'd still have to be a complete idiot to get busted from a forum, if it's even possible.

Paranoia doesn't help any.

18. I dunno, they have been known to waste billions of dollars in taxpayer money for no fucking reason other than because they're brainwashed idiots or want to keep their bloated budget....

19. I don't think there hear on a daily basis, but I do belive they come on the site at times, growing a few plants for personal use isn't a jail sentence and neither is smoking the herb at your own property, probably word of big grows and crops wouldn't go down to well with them because big amounts is obviously not for personal use more for supplying which is a totaly different thing, I wouldn't be to worries, keep it small and there is nothing they can do, I don't mind posting on here because its chilled, I don't think personaly that I would put any videos up of me smoking or growing its just asking for trouble in my eyes..

Peace..

Keepontoking...

20. Yeah but an internet forum is hardly "proof" enough to go kicking doors in, not saying it couldn't happen, but if it did, you probably already had attention drawn to yourself.