Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You think Im clean?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by J_sanch_3, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Okay so I'm 18 years old, 5'11, and weight about 165-170 pounds. And In my opinion my metabolism is amazingly fast. I used to smoke about a half a gram daily for about a month, up until last Sunday. I've been drinking at least a gallon of water every day if not more, and been literally melting away the Thc in my body. I run and sweat so much because I'm track and basketball, having workouts for both of them everyday. I sweat wayyyyy more than average person. The drug test is today and wondering what you guys think?

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    No one on a website can tell you if you will pass your drug test or not. To be sure you will pass, go to a walgreens or CVS and buy an at-home drug test. Simple way to know for sure if you're clean or not.

If you aren't clean try to get it rescheduled..come up with a reason why you can't make it in today to take it.

3. no, i think you are dirty

4. No you can not get magically clean in a week after smoking a half gram a day for a month straight. You would need to do something to trick the test and I advise quickfix synthetic urine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum