Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You think ill pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420gitrdone, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Sorry but it's another will I pass thread. I haven't smoked in 2 months and 2 weeks ago I took a drug test and passed. Last night I helped a buddy of mine break up his weed and rolled 2 "grape white owl" blunts for him. I did this last night and I have a drug test tomorrow. It's probably a dumb question but do you guys think I can fail because maybe I could have gotten some thc in my system from rolling these blunts.

2. You're fine.

3. What? How...Well, I guess if you cut yourself and somehow it entered the blood stream...Intriguing.:cool:

4. More importantly do we care if you pass?

5. hahahahah this

6. Maybe if he smoked em around you. But not from just rolling

7. Even if he did smoke them around you you would pass don't worry bro.

8. Ya he did smoke around me. He was in a chair next to me but we were outside and I wasn't all up in his face and what not.

9. Since thc is absorbed through skin contact.... I'm afraid you'll fail mate..:confused:

10. [quote name='"I smasher I"']Since thc is absorbed through skin contact.... I'm afraid you'll fail mate..:confused:[/quote]

Well I mean I licked the blunt with bud in it and might have licked a tiny bit of bud. I'm not referring to my fingers.

11. [quote name='"ReDfroSt"']More importantly do we care if you pass?[/quote]

You took the time to read my thread and post a little shit head post like that. Fck off.

12. You are fine. 100% fine. Chill out and smoke a joint......oh wait, you can't. Sucks bro.

13. [quote name='"yoregan"']You are fine. 100% fine. Chill out and smoke a joint......oh wait, you can't. Sucks bro.[/quote]

Yup. Probations a bitch.

14. Should have rolled joints bro, blunts make you fail.

15. I'm sorry dude, there's actually now a 10% chance you'll pass..

16. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']

I'm sorry dude, there's actually now a 10% chance you'll pass..[/quote]

I hope ur not being serious.

17. Shit man better hope it's not a saliva test. Licking bud will make you test positive for a week though saliva and 4 weeks through urine.