Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You think I can get MMJ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DonMega, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I live in Arizona first of all so its all new here the prop barely passed not to long ago. Im quadriplegic and I get muscle spasms and I get neck pains sometimes I wake up and my neck hurts and I have to get outta bed so it can go away my neck hurts the most after i've been sitting in my wheelchair for a while ive never really complained about it to my regular doctor cuz all their gonna do is give me meds with all those side effects I hate taking medicine as it is but what im concerned about is if they'll let me get MMJ even though its not really documented on my regular doctors records

2. when you go to the doctor just make sure you bring medical records with you and for future reference man they made a whole thread section go and ask in there you will get an answer the mods dont like threads like this clogging the medical section

3. Yes, I'm sure you can get a medical card for your problems. I wouldnt contact a doctor and get an appointment. Good luck!

4. Why do you have to be sarcastic

5. I think that was supposed to be 'would' and I don't think he was being sarcastic. But in any case, make sure the doctor you talk to has learned about MMJ, a lot of doctors haven't and don't know too much about it. It's the same thing with lawyers. :\

6. Yea your right. Im going to make sure I goto a doctor that is reputable and im going to be honest about everything I don't want to get in trouble. If he denies me then it is what it is.

7. Honesty's your best bet, everything's confidential with your doctor. Good luck!

8. Got mine in AZ today. Lots of folks in that waiting room did not. Not going to hurt to try. Go for it. :)

Old dude in pain

9. Congratulations OldDudeInPain. I hope it helps you with whatever pain you are having. If you don't mind me asking how did the doctor act was he professional about everything?

10. very proffessional. Looked over my records with a fine tooth. Gave a hands on exam. Made copies of everything to cover his behind. There were alot of folks there. Most were older. You would never have thought they were there for MM. Kinda wierd seeing some 80 year old gal trying to get MM.

Don... it was just like going to your regular Dr... No difference. Go For it. Worst that can happen is a NO.

Old Dude In Pain

11. Yes, please check the "Do You Qualify" thread stickied at the top of the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.