Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You tell me which to get

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ghassper, Jul 7, 2010.

1. I have a bit of a dilemma...i got 2 options from my 2 dealers.
    Both sound right so you tell me which to get.
    I really don't care. I would get both minus the fact that its opposite directions.
    So this is like a poll without the poll...

You tell me which and why.

The candidates.

In the green corner we have...Strawberry Kush

In the purple corner we have...Grand Daddy Purp...aka GDP

Both from Dispensaries in San Diego

Lets see what you think

2. GDP man...all the way....some of the best shit I've ever smoked.

3. I see GDP a lot more than I see strawberry kush around here so i'd cop the kushhh

4. GDP dude all day that shit is so bomb... Skunked out amazingness

5. if its from a dispensary u should be able to find out the thc content in each and whether it is a sativa or indica dominant strain.. go with whatever suits your taste cuz

6. I got a different kind...thanx all...i was gonna get strawberry but my guy had some new shit...its the craziest lookin weed ever...pics tomorrow

7. Never tried Strawberry, but I'd say GDP. I love it.

8. GDP. I've smoked a blunt of that shit once. ridiculous. :smoking:

9. If you haven't really smoked GDP before, I recommend that! But if GDP is more prevalent where you live, then go for the Kush! But both choices sound like good smokes :)