Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You talking about practice? Lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by helloimhigh, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Yeah, I'm about to practice my joint rolling. Is there anything simple that I can use as weed. Or would it be better to just use weed. Im high as fuck. And I want to practice and get good at rolling joints. Also I might post some pictures as I roll each to see mistakes and stuff and let y'all compare and shit haha. Cuz I know y'all like that comparing to yours, shit. Haha sorry I'm blowed. Anyways. Thanx tokers!!!

2. Empty a cig and use the tobacco from it to practice with.

3. Bingo!

4. #4 helloimhigh, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't smoke tho... Smh.

5. Use some type of spice out of the kitchen, oregano would probably be around the same density.

6. Honestly, I would not practice rolling joints while high. I know that I suck at rolling while high. Complete shit. I don't know about you.

7. You could always use a tea bag if you have one, I think the tea would be about the same as some shitty schwag. :p

8. Tea works pretty good. Although it's alot easier to use since you don't have to worry about pointy stems or dense, sticky nugs that will stick all over your fingers. That's what sucks about rolling with dank, and also why you should invest into a grinder.

9. tea bag tea doesnt stay packed. most tea bags have like super fine grinded tea and it just like falls out. if i where you id find something that stays packed.like others have said tobacco cant be to hard to get. just buy a smoke of someone, pretty much anywhere really. if your to lazy, you can probably find a spice. just make sure it packs tight and stays together and you will be good.

10. #10 liner, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHJDRgVwcP8]YouTube - ‪Allen Iverson "PRACTICE?!?" With Counter‬‏[/ame]

starts at 30 seconds really

EDIT: on topic:

roll with salt. yes. table salt. if you can roll with that you can roll anything. Wisest thing anyone told me

11. no idea honestly. but it works. it imagine since salt would is harder to mold in the roll, if you can roll salt you can roll anything.

another thing you could do is get rolling tobacco and just practice with that. tobacco is MUCH easier to roll with though. you dont have to roll baccy as tight for it to hit right.

12. Use tea like the kind that comes in tins u can get em for like $7.00 they're great because it produces a very thick white smoke which is good for practicing tricks!

13. #15 helloimhigh, Jul 5, 2011
    I just used trees. Cuz I figured I'd smoke tmrw. Ok. One small one, one long one. I couldn't get the filter into the long one. I do like that one better tho. Should I roll with the filter already or something. I usually am horrible at that. Like it leaves a space between the filter and weed. Help out guys. Thanx. Oh btw the long one is prolly the best ive rolled. I'm def novice at this.

Attached Files:

14. #16 BurnAFewDown, Jul 5, 2011
    Look good to me! I hate rolling long sticks though cuz it's just a waste of weed to me, but that's personal preference, still they look good though!

15. #17 helloimhigh, Jul 5, 2011
    Thanx man!! Yeah I actually like the longer ones. Idk lol.

16. Anyone have any tips to help tuck it? The only thing I cant get is the tuck, I seem to just mess it up too much that the packed weed becomes loose and falls out

17. Tobacco...get a small pack for a few quid then get rolling - a cig is NICE after a spliff anyway!

18. Yo hello, what i would suggest is this... get a paper, make sure the sticky bit is facing upwards then put the roach left or right, if you grind or mix your weed and tobacco together then make sure you put a smaller amount near the roach and evenly spread the rest of the way, since most of you are from the U.S.A you dont use tobacco but same principle... if you dont then put about half a centremeter of tobacco from the roach so when u get there you dont waste weed as no1 likes smoking near the roach. once your paper is filled with weed and roach pick it up and hold the roach, now, let go of the roach and spend 20 seconds moving the mixture up and down to make it a cylinder shape which will make it easier to tuck. now you should grab the roach with the paper and make it so that the mixture is hanging out. Once done so roll over bit by bit, tucking each section, try splitting it into 4/5 sections, once its all rolled about 1cm from the sticky bit, lick it and then start from the top down and press it together because you could roll the tighest jay ever but if you screw up and leave a rigid mess on this bit you will have to start again, hope i helped.