You talk , we listen, prelimanary result for the ultimate bong survey

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, May 21, 2010.

1. I'd love to see some stemless tubes of this quality on here

2. any of them have percs i cant tellf rom the pic it looks like just ice catcers on them?

3. I like the red, and the blue lipped beaker with silver label. Is that you in the reflection SJ? I tell you what bro, you sandblast a slick GC logo on the base, and I'll buy one. :)

Edit: taller tubes for sure. preferably 17-18 inches are fan favs IMO

4. Second that. I don't need another straight tube but if you made one with a GC logo I would have to buy one just because you gives us stoners a place to congregate. :gc_rocks:

5. you mean there not.......really??????????????

6. I'm going to have to buy one when custom logos are available. This was a great idea.

7. any chance of these "custom" bongs being ready soon :D?

prolly not.

8. no love for orange from anyone anymore. havent found an orange bubbler in months, and ive been around... and now you wont even throw down an orange logo

love molina, have 3 of their sliders and theyre beautiful, just no orange.

so i chose gold

thanks

9. I'm ordering the white 15 inch in like a week or so. Ill post a full review+pics+MILK!

ALSO! can anyone (SJ;)) post some shots of the downstem??

10. I also think (if its not too late) the labels need to have a flat finish, instead of glossy.

it would look BOMB, so much more class imo.

glossy is like chrome/gold.. its gaudy.

Flat paint is the new chrome. get ahead of the trend!!! become number one!!!
    (and do it before I order mine ;D)

11. a friendly competitor has mgw 7mm 20" for $150

I'm interested in the customizable ones though

12. they wont be available, SJ said that it wouldnt have been cost friendly

13. LMFAO. Why the fuck is this "ultimate pipe dream, roor killer" a sticky poll still? I want my 15 mins back.

14. I voted for black cause you can't go wrong with that color

The silver and gold both look really good too