You talk , we listen, prelimanary result for the ultimate bong survey

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, May 21, 2010.

1. sorry for the double post, but YES.
    i love colored ice notches. just putting that out there xp

2. If you going to start a new line you might as well have a new name...
    Most people don't associate molino with high quality glass and to be honest the design of the letters is nothing to write home about..

3. Looks pretty sick in my book, and im likin the customizable stuff. Cant wait to see more on it

4. SPEED THIS UP!!!

Im dying to get a bong with my own name on it ^_^

5. Exactly.

6. #66 chokedtocroak, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    to the guy arguing with SJ. you sound extremely bias and kinda idiotic honestly. Watch this new line of glass be the new RooR and you just look like an ass lol.

to SJ. this idea is awesome. i am so excited for this one ima have to order a few differant pieces for my GC name and Xbox name and my friends birthday. which is in winter. so any chance of seeing these before winter?! i love this customization thing. also dont worry i think most if not everyone but that one turd realizes quality of work comes down to the workers and if you say its top notch then i bet its worth atleast 150$.

ps: also if you made a straight grasscity line i would be in right away. like makes tubes and beakers and percs and inlines and omg i would buy it all if GC was on the glass lol! just make it quality [which i dont doubt] so i could make grasscity look so pro compared to RooR which is shit imo

edit: dont mind the high ass rant i just spit out lol its 5:24am for christ sake

7. I hope these bongs come out soon! I've been itching to buy a glass bong like this. I'll be the coolest dude around :cool:

8. any ETA on these? i was sorta hoping to get a new bong before school started in september and these look awesome!!!

9. Another vote for PINK! And I like percs, an ashcatcher and a diffused downstem on mine with my name on it.

Sammy

10. Pink and Red are my favourites, nice job imo.

Appreciated. <3

11. Awww, i was hoping to see something other then straight tubes... guess i'll have to wait and see if you guys come out with different stuff... :hide:

12. I hope its possible to have another language in the personalization.

I want japanese on mine personally.

Okama way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if anyone will get the referance >.>;;;

13. Honestly try working with RooR instead of Molino. Im just saying that molino is not a high quality brand and 150$ for a Molino bong is just not worth it.

14. I havent seen a bong that had the tube do a coil u should do that and like have a tube in the middle of the coil with spokes that connect to various points in the coil. You put ice in there and it cools it down. Idk something unique

15. Yo i got a better name. Delta-9 Glasswerx :hello:

16. any idea as to when these will be available on the store?

17. I like the white logo and the teal logo personally.

18. the blue and red should be darker they are just to light

19. Now, I've never been into the whole "Ca$h M0n3y" thing, but I would love to get my hands on that golden logo'd bong.

20. still waiting!!!!
    +1 GCity =)