You talk , we listen, prelimanary result for the ultimate bong survey

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, May 21, 2010.

1. This^^. The bent neck thing deters me for some reason.. :wave:

2. The red, blue, and silver look on point but i'd go with a greener green it looks more teal. But good luck on the new lineup looks great

3. Like everybody else said, greener green and make it a straight tube.

A customizable bong would be pretty interesting. And the black and red look pretty nice.

4. SJ, do you really think it's wise to say your new line will be "even better" than RooRs? Molino bongs tend to break easily and be of poor design while RooR has very sturdy, almost flawless, bongs with proven designs that other companies try to duplicate...

5. the silver w/ the blue does look great. i wasn't thinking silver at all until i seen that pic.

i like, black, green (agree w/ others, should be greener), silver, and purple. green being my fav, because hey, were smoking weed here :D

i also don't like bent tubes, beaker bottoms for me. straight tubes are cool, but i really prefer a beaker bottom.

oh and i don't like pink. but i know a lot of girlies that are into pink and purple logos.

Being able to make your own logo is pretty sweet. I'd love to have a piece that said "overgrowray" or "OGR".

Got any more questions ask away, I'd love to help out as much as i can.

6. I would like a white logo, about 1/4 the size of the ones pictured. Other than that it looks pretty solid.

7. yes I've been at the production plant, better glass, better techniques, better equipment and better experienced workes. They will be better, believe me

SJ

8. its not like roor is the best bong in the world

9. nope but we compete with this line in their segment.....so hence the comparison

SJ

10. They are all nice but the blue rocks my socks.

11. I dig the silver blue and black. in that order.

I dont think the bend is need on a piece that tall since splash wont be an issue. id also be concerned about it losing its 50/50 weight distribution.

but im anal.........on soooo many different levels.:p

12. So what your saying is I can smoke out of a straight ice-pinch tube with SHEPPO up the side?

If so - hellll yeaaahhhhhhhh

13. Just to make sure,

the bong line will be probably 90% straigh tubes, maybe some bend, not sure tough, also a new line of percs and mad scientist 3.0 coming up, and thinking og a beaker bottom, but let;'s firts sell these babies....coming to our shop in the very near future...

SJ

14. They all look good, but the Silver looks the best :smoking:

15. So by customizable we can add like percs and what not, or just a logo?

16. i seriously will consider this offer when i get some moneys:wave:

17. i like the purple ones,but they should all be available for the people to choose the one or ones they want,,peace LEAR

18. jsut a logo or your name or whtaever, no extras like perc or stuff, too difficult and will become to damn expensive

SJ

19. i like the idea but molino is sweatshop thrash

no molino tube can compete with any roor tube made here in germany

no way

the label sucks its way too big

al molini ground joints dont seal airtight they are not fitting right cause they are poorly made

i have some molini pieces and theyre not bad but compared to anything with quality ...das ist einfach übelster schrott

20. i would be happy to purchase one if i can have a logo of sorts across it =)
    thank you SJ!