Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You spoiled motherfuckers haha

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by simmer, Mar 1, 2011.

1. So I'm living in the south right? No dispensaries within a thousand miles or whatever. :rolleyes:

I'd consider myself a "Seasoned toker" because even though I've only smoked for a little over a year now, I know all there is to know and what to expect and most of all I'm responsible and don't smoke in places where I can get caught.

I just want to say I can't wait until I can use a dispensary. I mean really. You get to choose whether it's an indica or sativa or whatever mishmash they have of both! You're also able to expect what's going to happen! No more will it be a heavy ass indica when you're planning on socializing or playing video games (It's hard for me to play video games when the tv requires so little attention when you're couch or bed locked :eek:)

Can't fucking wait! :D

2. ok for one thing, you don't need a dispensary for that, you just need a better hookup. and to say you know all there is to know is just downright ignorant. no one knows all there is to know about weed.

3. *sigh*

Of course only a fool would proclaim that he knows all there is to know about anything. I should have carefully selected my words and say I know all the important things to know. I know how it is grown, I know the politics behind it, I know pretty much every way in can effect you even after you're high.

And again, I should have chosen my words more carefully and say that although there are some dealers who know what they're selling. No one around this town has variety. I'm talking about you can choose from thirty different strains and have an employee around who can answer all your questions.

Edit: Happy now? Damn. I didn't know that the things I would say would be critiqued so harshly.

4. okay, cool. thanks for the thought out response. in that case, that's good. knowledge is power. the more that every person in this world knows about weed the better off we are. try to spread that knowledge to the uninformed.

and yeah, it sucks to not have any good hookups or strains. i've been there. luckily, i can find imported medical buds now and my hookup knows all about them so i know exactly what it is i'm buying before i pick one. of course, he doesn't have 30 strains though, but still.

5. Go to a medical state and/or grow your own. Never been as happy with weed as growing my own.

6. I don't live near a dispensary and I get to choose exactly what I smoke. ;)

7. Yeah I just really want that atmosphere you dig?

I know it sounds weird but going to a dispensary to buy an ounce would feel EXACTLY like going to a car dealership. I'd have endorphins flowing through me even before I stepped inside.

Man it kinda sucks. I used to have a dealer who I could trade with to get some white rhino or white widow. and the only guy in this area who sells blue dream does not have a phone lol

8. You can bet your ass I'm going to grow my own. as soon as I have a proper home to do it in. Apartments seem too sketchy. I'd have to buy a carbon filtered fan and shit and it all sounds too expensive to me.

9. i dont consider myself a season toker. but I am happy that at least I have enough knowledge to not get gipped over by douche bag dealers, just throwing names on shit to trick dumb white boys into thinking they are getting something awesome

Some douche the other day was like "hey man I got white widow" and I dont know if he knew he was lying or not. but it was the farthest thing I'd ever seen from white widow. -.-;

Cant wait for new york to hope on the dispensary band wagon. Or at least legalize it completely. ::holds his breathe::

10. one day my mann.. we'll be there soon.

11. i call shenanigans

but, good luck with the dispensary stuff. hope you enjoy it

12. I know the dispensary scene seems great but ... shit, they over charge for product that is good, but not great. I mean even in Cali there's places STILL charging $15 a gram for headies... Sure you get some selection and all, but I always feel like I'm getting the sour stick.

If dispensaries lowered their prices they'd be a way more viable option. I mean right now they're barely paying out for their product and they mark it up over 100%.

Maybe I'm just jaded, but I've had a 215 for over 6 months and only go to the dispensaries for edibles and drops, the stuff most street dealers or growers don't carry.

13. Yeah dude, you are jaded lol. Even I'm happy that I have dealers. Good dealers too. It's taken forever to find some good ones, and most of them ended up quitting.