Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You should try this , trippy as fuck.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dannysk8dude, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hey blazers, im new in GC this is my 1st post, ive been toking for almost 7 months, but im sure I know plenty of stuff about MJ :D

Last time I blazed was at some friends house, we hotboxed his car with a bong, and like 2 joints for each person :smoke: We was fucking stoned, and then the guys that was outside the car ( we were a lot haha ) put the car cloth cover on and started messing with it with their hands, (the car cloth cover was light blue so we were tripping we were on a flying car:eek: haha

If you can you should try it :p

2. soething else.
    get in a car
    and light a smoke bomb
    maan
    that shits trippy too

hahahah

seriously tho.
    dont do that
    stupid idea

3. Smoke 8 bowls and go on Mission Space at Epcot.

4. Skydiving is pretty awesome baked, bit mellow,,,,, good for those couch loving heavy indica smokers:devious: