You should take a few seconds to look at this

Discussion in 'General' started by ORGrown, Sep 26, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

It's better if you're blazed :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. That shit would be cool if it were true.

3. You should take a few seconds to look at this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbns1wlPsOc]YouTube - Kenny Rogers and The First Edition - I Just Dropped in[/ame]

4. I found it more valuable for the message it delivered at the end. The point is that there is a lot bigger stuff that the world needs to be focused on than our petty differences.

5. For some reason, within the next 500 years I can see governments starting to force our great great great great grandchildren into science, and this advancing knowledge of the universe, medicine, etc. Eventually, I think it would be possible to bring people back to life thousands of years after they have been dead.

6. I was listening to this song the whole time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLWKcRfEhk]YouTube - alucidnation - skygazer 3002 remix[/ame]

Totally trippy and fits well with the vid :smoke:

7. That last paragraph is pretty much why I'm becoming an aerospace engineer. Thanks for the post, I'll + rep if I can.

8. couldnt agree more. ive been pondering this for a couple of years now.

9. So many things ridiculous.

Interesting shit none the less.

10. Yeah you guys are right, this shit is so fake. I didn't see the second coming of Christ and the following apocalypse anywhere in that vid.

11. What for? You're suppose to die, that's how the system works. Who wants to bring an already 80 year old person back to life? The malls are already crowded.

12. Also, they most likely wouldn't remember you. Sad, but true.

13. I just wish I could live to see the other galaxy coming at us

14. reverse pangea :confused:

Or it becomes it once again

wat

15. I don't know if location has anything to do with it, but in VA I can see the "band" of the milky way galaxy straight above me at around 12-3 a.m. Looks amazing.

16. Interesting. I was playing mass effect 2 and it got me thinking about how life could go into space thousands of years from now. Finding new life forms, new planet, etc. It's so possible...we aren't the only ones in that infinite night sky

17. one word: yes