You really aught to check this out! Illusion... very trippy.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dirt King, Dec 19, 2006.

1. This is perfectly sized for a wallpaper on your desktop (1024x768)... Better yet, print out a thousand of them and glue them to your walls! :eek: :hippie:
    http://www.sellingsalesmanship.com/wheels.gif

Yes, it is in .gif format, however, it is not animated.

It reminds me of the old pinwheel program I used to have, where after staring at the center for 30secs you look away and things smudge. If anyone is interested I can post up a link.

2. very trippy, damn that would be sick putting that as wallpaper on the walls and ceilings and the floor!!:smoking: and it is currently my new screen background very trippy, do you know how to change the colors?

3. In the (slightly edited) words of Mitch Hedbergh, "Perhaps it is not the image that is trippy but the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy."

That is crazy. I find myself wondering how it works.

4. Haha! I have a few of these, first spotted on a Japanese wrapper of some kind. I think it's called "rare effect", but that could have just been the way I got them. That's one of the best ones. It's a bit like the work of Escher, but on Acid.

-mu

ps. another kind of the same thing...

Attached Files:

5. Any decent image editing package will allow you to do it. They still work whatever the colours, though some seem to work better.

If you download irfanview, it has a "swap color" option for some quick and trippy alterations.

http://irfanview.com/

-mu

6. Had some weird whit going on there when I tried to add an attachment, so I'll just post again. I wanted to add, it could also be called "gears". This is an oldie I'd almost forgotten about...

-mu

Attached Files:

7. my theory on how it works is this

your eyes cant focus on such intracacy

so in the process of trying to focus it appear as if its moving