You Rage You Lose

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Jawbreaker Jake, Oct 25, 2009.

1. #1 Jawbreaker Jake, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    Bullshit Video

I lost on the first words. FUCK THESE LIES!!
    (PS sorry if this isn't in the right place. I wasn't sure where to post this.)
    (PPS oh and lol at 'cush')

2. oh know my life is ruined because I did pot what am I going to do! save me someone!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stupid video. Weak people. You can become addicted to anything. Sex, gambling etc. Stupid.

4. Lol i was trying to watch and i lasted 2 minutes.
    when you see an overabundance of stupidity you tend to stop wasting that time.

5. Yeah, every single anti-cannabis argument thrown into another overly-edited/dramatic video.

6. fuckin douchers

7. such douchers

8. Hahaha
    what a fucking joke

9. My name is Suz and I am addicted to little, soft, furry kitties!

10. #10 Motley, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    I'm probably only making it in college because I have weed to unwind after tests. I'm not especially good at tests (B/C student) but the weed doesn't seem to make much of a difference. I'm at least as smart now as I was before I smoked...

I'm high right now and this video is pure nonsense.

Edit: just heard the chick talking about wanting to party... I don't like partying, even if I'm out of grass and it's going to be there. I guess I'm the exception...

Edit 2: tried coke once and had fun. Tried it again and didn't enjoy it. Haven't done it since. Don't desire to do anything else.

11. lmao, the "prom king" got kicked out of school. what a bunch of lameasses, and lies.

12. ugh stupid, I like how they spell "cush" with a c though.

13. I figured I could finish it but I got halfway before I had to turn this bullshit off. I can't believe they expect people to watch this garbage.

14. those payed actors arent convincing at all.

15. lol, people need to stop blaming weed for their problems. Also, it has A LOT to do with the broken system (aka the war on drugs).

16. It's a shame because if you look through the website, there seems to be alot of good anti-drug messages (real drugs). From a person who knows many people affected by hard drugs, the marijuana attack simply seems out of place. The home page video doesn't even mention "cush". However, you have to please your pharmaceutical and alcohol lobbying corporate sponsors somehow, right?

17. hahahaha WOW! those people were weak minded in the first place.The only reason that weed kinda a gateway drug is because of the fact it is illegal and it get it on the black market along with those other substances.and the kid talking about how he couldn't wrestle because of weed..bullshit. the wrestler Rob Van Dam seems not to have a problem with it.

in this video Rob Van Dam makes some VERY good points and won this debate hands down.

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31830355#31830355]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

18. stfu tax marijuana.

why dont you tax beer you pigs.

edit: i dont think cali does tax beer.
    i know florida def does NOT. and wants to raise cigg taxes more.........fucking alchys

19. A lot more peoples lives are ruined by alcohol than weed, it's also more addictive than weed is.

If you do anything on a regular basis, and then stop, you are going to notice it. That's a withdrawal symptom.

The people in those videos are weak. I smoke my fair share of weed, but I don't think about it, crave for it or anything. What people need is some self control, psychoactive substances aren't for the weak willed.

20. ridiculous