You poor bastards....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nycblazer, Apr 17, 2012.

1. #1 nycblazer, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    i see thread after thread after thread... non-challantely saying how them nd their friends kill an eighth or a quarter....

and I'm just like holy shit... me and my 3-4 best friends.... will kill less than a gram and get retorted...... and literally i wouldn't say less than a gram if it weren't for the few ppl... with 2 ppl PSH we kill .3 MAX...

waterfalls and gravs and shit are where its at.... also bowls... maybe I'm lucky to get such potent bud and not have to smoke a lot to get high.. but DAMN you and you friends smoking an eighth???!?!? me and my friends would lol all day at you and your naivety... we see it as such a waste... and trust me if i wanted to i could buy a 400 dollar piece of glass or smoke a blunt/joint or whatever.... honestly its not as strong and raises ur tolerance a lot more than it needs to...which in the end loses you money.

EDIT; I've been smoking for a few years a cupel times a day skipping a day or 2 maybe, every now and then.... if that helps your opinion
    if we buy (collectively) an eighth a week we still see it as a slightly inefficient week of smoking....

2. or maybe you just have no tolerance.

:smoke:

3. or maybe were just on a completely different level than you are. i can take a two month tolerance break and my first time smoking i can kill an 8th with 2 friends. 1 friend if its the right person.

4. how often do you smoke tho

5. for some reason people like to smoke even after the initial wave of highness hits.

I love to smoke to a nice buzz. 1-3 good pulls of a clip from yesterday's blunt and I'm set. Usually I get a light headache at the end of a very busy day like at school or work if I smoke heavily before.. With a nice buzz, I can achieve the same if not better satisfaction without the weed hangover:wave:

6. lol
    or maybe people like to actually smoke weed and not like... sample... weed
    you guys would never last with veteran smokers
    your mind would get used against you so hard
    I'd be like "I poisoned your food" and you would get paranoid for weeks
    lol

also if you had say... 20 pounds... just lying around... like humpty dumpty... derp derp 20 pounds... you would probably smoke more than a gram a week

7. #7 PassTheGrass, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    You guys just got some shit ass bud. COLORADO BUD ALL DAY MOTHAFUCKAS!

I can rip a fuckin morsel of golden goat in my vape and be toasty as fuck for like 4 hours. I've been smoking for years too. Trust me, I'm not getting high off the altitude either! :D

Oh, but I can smoke a shit ton of it too, but it just seems like a waste in hindsight. I'm with OP.

Dude I above me, you consider yourself "veteran" because you like to fuck with people when they are high? Naw dude, that just makes you an asshole. And guess what buddy, nice trailblazers hat you got, I have the same one ;)

8. speaking of efficiency, I save all the clips to smoke later on using my trumpet mouthpiece from high school. 100% efficiency, smoke it till it doesnt exist.

judging from your user name I can tell we prolly live in close proximity to each other.. I'm in Nassau Long Island. Neighbors :cool:

9. You have clearly never been to Oregon

10. Fuck all that. I have zero tolerance and I love it. One hit gets me high, but still functional. A whole doob and I'm useless. Very economical, I've had the same gram and a half or so for over a year. If I feel the need to smoke, my friends are always willing to share.
    Oh not to mention how easy it is to pass a drug test. With my body type, all I need is like 3 days. Riskiest experiment I ever undertook...

11. #11 OG IronLungs, Apr 17, 2012
    Hahahah what are you a fuxin little bird! I kill a gram in a bong hoot! Waterfalls and gravs, step yo game up son!
    .3 LOL...!

12. HELL YA Oregon all the way man

13. [quote name='"OG IronLungs"']Hahahah what are you a fuxin little bird! I kill a gram in a bong hoot! Waterfalls and gravs, step yo game up son! Lol at me all day, I guarantee my nuggetry is of the finest quality. Perhaps more potent than your 'retorded' one hoot wonder heaven bud grown by jesus himself!
    .3 LOL...![/quote]

I second this op youve smoked what 10 times? No need to brag about tolerance. You will one day look back and say damn, we use to get super high.

14. Bend is my hometown,
    I was never disappointed with any weed around there.

15. #15 nycblazer, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    well that would be crazy cuz I've been smoking for a good while...cheers to that!

16. you are a lier

good day sir.

17. i am a lier.. ahahhahaha spell it right before i can take you seriously you don't know me .... can you not perceive a situation where somebody could have smoked bud on a daily basis from the ages of 17-21? guess not

18. #18 Glass Bastard, Apr 17, 2012
    Once again the eternal great debate, ha ha...I've been smokin grass for more than a couple decades, and its funny hearing this discussion. Look, bottom line, everyone has their own preferences for certain types of things. I've seen old heads that have smoked for 50 years and are still content on smoking a few tokes off a joint, or a tiny vape pack, and they are content. Then there are some people who live on plantations or have access to ridiculous amounts of bud and can smoke kief blunts, or can load up gram dabs and not care. I can sit down and smoke 2 or 3 snap bowls out of a tube of mine and be just fine, however its my preference to sit there and take hit after hit after hit, simply so I can sample different tastes or nuances to various herbs. You don't do it to get fucked, you do it because it makes you happy. So do whatever ya'll all need to do to get happy, just respect the herb, and respect the people. :smoke:

P.S. One last thing, for those out there like myself who do sit and smoke all day and have ridiculous tolerances, I think I speak for us all when I actually say we are usually envious of those who can get blazed so easily. Also frankly there is no such thing as the person-who-could-outsmoke-any-other-person-in-the-world. Doesn't exist, theres simply a class of smoker that exists where if any of us sat down together to try and out-smoke the other, there'd be two skeletons left, because neither of us would quit...so please cease these ceaseless debates I see on GC like "I could outsmoke Whiz!" or what the fuck ever some people ego-trip over...

19. This is actually a really stupid thread.

Different strokes for different folks!

Some people like to smoke through all their bud in one sitting.

Others like to smoke till they are high and wait until they come down to smoke again.

Normally the former are total stoners who just like to smoke weed all day, the latter like to get out and do stuff when they are high.

Just different people. Whatever makes you happy, I guess. :cool:

Chill out people!

20. i kill a gram by myself. and it's not waste. it's pure bliss. every toker has their number. with a t-break, i could get stoned off of .2. instead, i've horded a lot of good bud and i smoke bowls when i want.